Chapter 12

You looked a little surprised and actually considered it. It's not like you had anything to do and maybe getting a few friends wasn't a bad idea. No, not him as your friend but maybe he'd have other friends you wouldn't mind so much. Never know. "Sure." You calmly said after thinking about it and he just smiled at you, "Great." He stood up and began to walk but after awhile he realize you weren't following. "Are you.. Coming?" He awkwardly asked, feeling like they already established that you two were hanging out. You looked up from your phone, "Oh yeah.... Sorry." You politely said before getting up and walking beside him. 'This is be Sooo fun.' You thought and rolled your eyes. He saw you rolling your eyes but decided to ignore it, "Where would you like to go?" "Somewhere fun." You instantly replied. "Uhmm.. An arcade..?" He stuttered the suggestion. "Sure why not but prepared to get your ass kicked in all of the multi-player games." You announced with huge pride and he just smirked.
-------
Sorry for the long wait and sorry for the chapter you've all been waiting for being short. School makes it so I have no time at all to do anything and I'm going to a Miku concert today so I barely have time because of that too. SORRRYY!! ;-;