Chapter 16

You looked away before he turned himself so he could kiss you again. He kissed you even though you acted like you didn't want it. Urushihara knew you wanted it, of course he could tell, and you could tell this so you decided to kiss back. This surprised the boy deeply so he kissed back even deeper wrapping his arms around your waist. Your arms flung around his neck loosely and you smiled into the kiss. You two pulled away just as the door opened and two men walked in. "Urushihara!" Sadao already could tell what was going on. "What?" Urushihara was annoyed and looked over with his eyebrow twitching which made you giggle. "No sex in the house!" Sadao yelled and Ashiya just walked to the kitchen not prepared to get into that fight. "We weren't even-" Sadao cut off any protests, "We know you would have tried. If you really have to, go outside or something. Or even go to her house." Urusihara chuckled as he listened to Sadao, "You're just an over protective parent." "Anyways, who is the girl?" Sadao asked, ignoring anything Urushihara had just opened his mouth to say. "I'm (Y/N)." You greeted politely. "I'm Sadao and that over there is Ashiya." Sadao shook your hand happily and walked to the bathroom before going inside.
~~~~ Months later ~~~~
You had gotten very close with the whole 'gang' you felt totally apart of it. You helped Emi and Chiho with their guy problems. You went to movies with Sadao sometimes and even helped Ashiya around the house but spent most of your time with your long term boyfriend Urushihara. It had been a great experience and that place felt more like home than your own apartment did. Currently, you were eating dinner with all of them when Urushihara let out a small cough to clear his voice. "(Y/N)." He began as everyone else looked over intently like they knew what was happening. "It's been so much fun being with you, having you around, and messing with you ever since day one." The boy announced as he looked at you, a small blush rising on his cheeks. "we've had our ups and downs but it always went up when that smile of yours popped on your face." This made you smile which made him smile which made everyone else also smile. It was kind of funny but no one else dared to make a peep and just let Urushihara go on. "So, (Y/N)." Then Urushihara did something unbelievable. He got down on one knee and pulled out a box. He slowly opened it to reveal a beautiful ring that had a diamond in it. "Will you marry me, (Y/N)?" He asked. "(Y/A)!"
-------
Y/A = Your answer
I know this was a pretty open ended ending but I felt like it was a good way to end this "long" fan fiction. I'll probably write a more detailed thanks and stuff for you guys tomorrow but for now, here's the ending to this "great" fan fiction. Ahhh thank you guys though! You all motivate me a lot!