Chapter 14

You ignored it and looked back at the arcade machine. He had beaten your score by a lot which made you sigh. "What's wrong? Mad? Sad?" He questioned with a smirk but then a smirk appeared on your face too. You had an excellent idea, 'He's out of shape.. Soo.. Let's play dance dance revolution!' "Hey. I bet I can beat you at Dance Dance Revolution!" You announced and his face changed into one that showed fear and disappointment this only made you smirk more. "Yeah sure." He said, "I'll still win though." He mumbled that part and you rolled your eyes. You both knew who was going to win and that game hadn't even started yet. You see, there was a line for Dance Dance Revolution. No one knew why it was so popular that day but it was, 'Maybe he caused this?' You thought but dismissed the idea. He's a loser if he did though. "This is going to take awhile." He said and you just laughed. "Get over it." "Shut up, (Y/S)." He hissed with great anger. He didn't feel like losing, not today, and definitely not to you. "It's moving quicker because the sucky people are in front." You comment ignoring his hissing and pouting. He easily got angered and you could already tell, you were glad though because now this was way more fun. "You're gonna loose! You're gonna loose!" You taunted and laughed but he had ignored you because he realized that you two were the next ones up. The two currently up were both good so you two may have had some time. "Sorry-" you began but the two finished then, "Let's go." Lucifer replied before stepping up onto one of the pads. "Yeah.." You went to the other one and both of you began hitting the dance moves.

It finally ended and you two looked up at the score. The person who won is......

------------
Gotta wait till next time to find that out. Ha :P