Chapter 15

You two looked up at the scores. A smile ended up on your face and a frown ended up on his. You had won by only 5 points but you didn't care anymore, this was something you proved that you could beat him at. "I wanna try again." He instantly said as he reached to put another coin in. "No no no. Best out of one. I win!" You walked off and walked to the door of the arcade. "Done already?!?" Urushihara asked as he followed along. "Actually, since I won. I want to go to your house." You instantly said on accident. You didn't know exactly why you said that but you knew it was a mistake once you saw that creepy smirk of his crawl onto his face. "Of course, (Y/N)-chan." He simply stated and walked out. You followed him until you ended up on the unstable stairs to the old apartment. "You live here?!" You exclaimed. You looked at it and tried not to laugh but once you saw how he walked up the stairs you lost it. You never really payed attention to how he walked, it was slow and messy. "It's not funny." Urushihara annoyedly stated as he began to leave you behind. "Yeah fine." You grumbled and rolled your eyes. 'He got riled up too easily.' You thought as you followed him into his apartment. It was small and pretty clean except around a desk that you guessed was his. You looked around and realized that probably three people lived there, you looked at the objects more closely and guessed three young men.
"Hey now that we're here. What would you like to do?" He asked as he sat down at the table. You sat down next to im and gave a careless shrug, "Whatever you want to do. It's your house after all." "Whatever I want?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow." "Sure." Urushihara leaned close to you and pressed his lips onto yours. He had a fun day and he knew this would make the day even better. The boy wasn't sure why but he had fallen in love and he wanted to see if you felt the same. You froze unable to kiss back, push him away, or even say anything. You were filled with surprise and even had tingles of excitement jolt through your body. The boy slowly pulled away with a smirk, "I did what I want." A red popped on to your face especially after the words that he had said. "Oh uhm." "Well I didn't do what I wanted fully." The raven haired boy winked, "But that can wait till later."