Chapter 4

You woke up in the morning and looked out the window. Big white snowflakes fluttered gracefully to the ground now. The snow already had begun sticking to the ground so the whole world around you was stuck under a white cold blanket. You sighed, It is the perfect day to unpack as it's too cold to go outside well too cold to you. You grabbed a few boxes and unpacked them before getting to one box, the box you were surprised you didn't unpack right away when you got there. Quickly and quietly you opened the flaps on the box to find inside your laptop. The one thing you have wasted your life on, the Internet. You sat it on your bed before getting out a small table since you knew a big desk wouldn't fit in the small room. Setting your laptop down on the table you began to forget about the other boxes. Click click. You kept pressing the power button, "It must be dead." You let out a long sigh as you had to search for the charger now as you put it in a totally different box.
After an hour, you had unpacked every box you brought but still no charger. "Where could it be?!" You whined and flopped down on your bed. 'Now that I've suddenly realized I brought it with me I'm going to die without it!' You knew an option was to go to a store and buy a charger but you were too lazy to do that. That took actual effort. You kicked your legs that were off the bed, trying to think of a plan that didn't make you get up. Not being able to think of any at the moment you got up and grabbed your jacket. Slipping on the jacket, you opened the door and looked around the hall way. 'No one.. They must all be asleep or just locked away in their rooms..' You thought before starting to walk down the steps. The wind blew in your face and you started to loose balance as it blew more and more. You made it down the steps safely and started on your journey to the nearest store.

You walked into the store, just glad to be in a place full of warmth. You walked through aisles and aisles. You had looked through all but one and had no luck of finding a charger. You slowly walked to the last aisle with disappointment filling your body. You looked all the items in the aisle before you reached the end. Something caught your eye right as you were about to step out of the aisle and walk back home. The last charger left, the last one was staring at you. You reached to grab it as someone also did but since you had quick and small hands you grabbed it before they could. You smiled as you got that all from typing and playing video games. Happily, you skipped up to the cash register and bought the charger. Once outside you ran home both from the cold and being so happy. You ran into your apartment room and shut the door as quickly as possible. Grabbing your laptop you put the charger in and plugged it into the wall. You watched your laptop boot up and you clapped.
You sat down as it turned on and entered your password. You were going to a new world, the world you loved more than reality.
You logged into your favorite website and saw someone new on it. Being the nice person you are you decided to start chatting with them, little did you know... You might not only know them on the Internet...