Chapter 10

You laid in bed all that night thinking about his purple hair and the way it perfectly matched his eyes. You let out a dreamy sigh, you certainly hated his personality but you had to admit he was very attractive. "I feel like a teenage girl fangirling over some boy band." You said out log and that's when you realized how pathetic you were being. "I.." You didn't even know what to say to yourself as you shoved your face into a pillow. 'Sleep.. Please take me away.' You begged in your head as you felt it getting later and later every moment you were wide awake. "Sleep.." You mumbled and sleep drifted over you.
~~~~~ Lucifer's P.O.V ~~~~~
"I wonder how I'll scare her today.." I mumbled as I stared at the computer screen. "She hasn't been online for a long whi-" "stop stalking our neighbor like a creep." Sadao looked at him and squinted at his computer screen, "We don't want to be on a bad foot with our neighbors." "Whatever. Whatever." I muttered back and thought, 'She already knows it's me..' I bit down on my lip and began to chew on it in deep thought. "What to do.." I had no ideas before my computer's battery ran out. "Time to charge-" My hand gripped air and a little bit of carpet. "Where is my-" Ashiya had the charger in his hands high in the air, "This?" He asked with a small smirk. "Yes now give it back its mine!" I stumbled but I actually stood up. "M-Mine.." I didn't sleep last night and I guess that was the worst thing to do as I was beginning to get tired at the worst moment. "M-M..Mine.." My eyes were only half opened and I heard the other two laugh at this which made me filled with weak rage. "Ashiya-" I fell down and began to see all black. Quickly, I fell asleep without another word.
~~~~~~~~
Here you go guys! A decent sized chapter! XD