Chapter 8

It had been a few hours and we were all still in the darkness, your light had eventually flickered and went out too. You sat in front of your door as you glanced around trying to see if you could tell who anyone was. All you could see were people's eyes flashing in the darkness some brighter than the others but the brightest of all was the purple ones but they weren't looking at you for once. Even though they weren't you felt an urge to go over there but you didn't instead you stayed where you were and decided to look at something else. The feeling came again, you felt drawn to him and his purple eyes but you couldn't understand why you weren't even looking at his bright purple eyes that shone in the darkness like the moon on a clear night. Suddenly, a voice was speaking in your ear, "Not going to come to me then I'll come to you." You look startled, 'Did he read my thoughts?!' "I've been calling your name for 5 minutes." The raven haired colored boy said as he sat down beside you. "I want to talk about the Wii U." You could see his white teeth as his mouth transitioned to a smirk. "I told you. I'm not buying it. I can't even afford it." Once you realize what you said you covered your mouth. 'Did I just admit that to a stranger?!' "Oh that's fine. Just get me something else." That smirk appeared on his face again, "Maybe a kiss from you, (Y/N)." A blush filled your cheeks even in the darkness you could see the tint of read among your face. "I know you so don't act like a stranger is asking." When he said that though all of the kiss was forgotten and shiver ran down your spine. "You know me?" You gulped as you stared at him.
----------
Decided to update before I head off to school. Hope you like it!