Chapter 6

- Justin -

Katy and I walked to Chrissy's front door and rang the door bell.  A girl opened up after about a minute.  She was wearing a tank top and shorts with her hair in a messy bun.  She looked Katy's age.  I assume this is Chrissy.  Chrissy was pretty, but not anywhere near as gorgeous as Katy.  Chrissy smiled when she glanced at Katy and got wide eyed when she saw me.  Here it comes.

"OH MY GOD!! Am I dreaming?! Katy, why is Justin Bieber standing right beside you?! OH MY GOD! THE Justin Bieber is actually here, at my house!! OH MY GOD, Justin I love you so much!" she squealed, practically jumping up and down.  I couldn't keep myself from laughing a bit.  Then, her smile quickly faded.  "Crap, I'm acting just like every other fan would. I didn't want to act like that. Crap crap crap. Why couldn't I keep my cool?! This conversation came out much better in my head," she whispered.

I looked over at Katy and she was just laughing away.  "Chrissy, meet Justin Bieber, my boyfriend. Justin, meet Chrissy, my best friend," Katy said between laughs.  It felt great to hear "meet Justin Bieber, my boyfriend," coming from Katy.

I held my hand out for Chrissy to shake, but she ignored it and her jaw dropped, a lot.  Shock was written all across her face.  "JUSTIN BIEBER, YOUR BOYFRIEND?! You're kidding, right?! I thought you hated him!! Oh my gosh I missed a lot, you guys need to fill me in! AHHH MY BEST FRIEND IS DATING JUSTIN BIEBER!! OH MY GOSH!!" she shouted.

Katy looked over at me, smiling.  "Shh, you're going to attract crazed fans," she quietly said, then she laughed.  "He converted me," she then whispered while taking one of my hands.

Chrissy suddenly had a semi-evil/creepy smile on her face.  "Kiss kiss kiss kiss!" she chanted.

Katy and I exchanged glances.  Her eyes read "Oh what the heck? Let's do it."  I grabbed both of Katy's hands and leaned in.  It's kind of weird when someone is watching you kiss someone, but I lost the awkward feeling whenever Katy's lips touched mine.  I felt like it was just me and her, no one else.  We kissed for maybe ten seconds and I pulled away, feeling amazing.

"Oh, right in the fangirl heart! That should be meeee," Chrissy sang.  We all laughed.  "Just kidding, I'm happy for you two. Now let's get inside and you guys have to tell me everything that went down after the concert!" she happily said.

We all walked inside and I didn't see Chrissy's parents.  They're probably sleeping.  We all went upstairs to Chrissy's room.  My face was all you could see when you look around.  Katy looked over at my wide eyed expression and she laughed.

"And this is what being a Justin Bieber fanatic looks like!" Katy said, laughing.  "Never was one of them, and I never will be," she added.

I felt sad all of a sudden, and confused.  "Wait, what?" I asked, shaky like.

She laughed.  "I don't have to be a fanatic because I'm something better."  She paused for maybe 10 seconds.  "Your girlfriend," she then happily said.

I playfully and gently slapped her shoulder.  "You scared me, I thought you didn't like me again or something," I said, laughing a little.

"Nope, I like you," she said and smiled.  I quickly kissed her nose.  Chrissy was walking around her room, fixing some of her posters on her wall.

"Hey Chrissy, wanna hear how we got together?" Katy asked her, all cheery.

"O-M-G yes!" Chrissy shouted and walked over to us.  We all sat down on Chrissy's bed.

Katy started explaining the story, me interjecting here and there.  Chrissy just had an "AWWWWW" look on her face the whole time.  It was really amazing to hear Katy talk about how she feels about me and everything.  It made me like her even more.  God, she's amazing.