Chapter 8

- Katy -

Justin, Chrissy, and I were all laughing, but then the bottom door hinge broke.  We all huddled together and prepared for what was to happen next.  Though honestly, none of us knew what she was going to do.  The smell of Justin's cologne filled my nose since we all were so close.  I smiled and tried to feel happy.

"Thought you could get away, huh?" my mom shouted, her words a bit slurred.  She was standing in my doorway.  She ran over to me and pried me out of Justin and Chrissy's grip.  I never knew she was this strong.  It's so weird.

She made me stand up, then she punched me in the face so hard I fell back down onto the floor.  Okay, that freaking hurt.  I clutched my cheek, where I exactly got punched, and Chrissy came over to me and tried to help.

"Hell no!" Justin shouted and he tried to tackle my mother, but he failed.

"You can't hurt me, you little weak pop star," she snapped.

I looked at Justin and steam was practically coming out of his ears.  He punched her face and she stumbled backwards.  She totally didn't expect it.  "Oh yeah? Who's weak now?" he said and smiled a bit.

"Go Justin!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.  He looked over at me and smiled.

My mom charged for Justin but he dodged her and she fell onto the floor.  I laughed a little and she heard.  She picked up a piece of glass that was beside her and aimed it at Chrissy and I, but it'll most likely hit me.

"Chrissy, Katy, duck!" Justin yelled as my mom threw the glass.  Chrissy and I dodged it with no problem and it hit the wall.  Justin was looking at me and I could tell he was happy.  But what he didn't notice was my mom coming up behind him.

"Justin, watch out!" I shrieked but it was too late.  My mom grabbed him, turned him around, and punched him in the stomach, VERY hard.  He stumbled back and coughed up some blood before he fell onto the floor with a thud.

"Justin!" Chrissy and I both screamed fearfully at the same time.  I looked into my mom's eyes and happiness was all you saw.

"Are you so sick that you're happy to see him like that?!" I said to my mom.  Tears were now streaming down my face.  "You are fucking insane!" I cried.

She laughed it off and charged for Chrissy next.  Of course, she's going to take down everybody that's standing in my way.  Unlike Justin's situation, Chrissy saw my mom coming and she stood up and slapped my mom.  My mom grabbed Chrissy's arm and put a long scratch down it.  Chrissy pulled her arm back and let out a cry of pain.  Suddenly, my mom collapsed onto the floor, passed out.  I guess it's from all the alcohol.  I thanked God and Chrissy and I high fived each other, well she did with her arm that wasn't bleeding from a semi-big scratch.  We then ran over to Justin and started to do anything to have him regain consciousness.

- Justin -

"Justin, Justin, please wake up!" I heard two girls cry.  They sounded like they were muffled and far away.  I opened my eyes and everything was a blur, but then I slowly started to see my surroundings.  My stomach was killing me and there was a weird taste in my mouth.  It tastes like...blood.  Wait, what the hell happened?  My vision became fine again, and two girls were sitting beside me.

"He's awake!" one of the girls said.  I recognized that voice and those looks...Katy!  And Chrissy beside her!  I remember what happened now!  Katy's mom punched my stomach and I blacked out.  I started to sit up, ignoring my greatly aching stomach.

"Justin, are you okay?" Katy asked me, frantically.

I smiled.  "I'm fine. Question is, are you girls fine?" I asked.