Chapter 17

- Katy -

"Kaaaty, oh Katy, Kaaaaaty," Justin kept whispering to me as he gently poked my stomach.  I slowly opened my eyes to see a smiling Justin right beside me.  "Ah, lookit, my beautiful shawty is awake," he said to me.

"And my... beautiful Bieber is awake..." I said, but the last part came out more questioning-like because I just made a nickname for him on the spot.

"Beautiful Bieber? I like it," he said with a smile.  He suddenly sat up and stood up.  "Go get dressed. Wear something not too fancy, but more than casual," he quickly said as he walked into the bathroom.

I smiled as I thought of possible things he might have planned for today.  I walked over to my duffel bag and searched through it for the perfect outfit.  Crap, I only brought casual things with me.  Maybe Pattie has some clothes I can borrow?  I walked over to the connector door and knocked on it.  Pattie answered a few seconds later.

"Oh, hi sweetie! How are you? What do you need?" she sweetly asked me.

"Justin's taking me somewhere today, and he says to wear something not too fancy, but more than casual. I didn't bring any fancier clothes with me, so I was wondering if I could borrow something of yours?" I explained to her.

Her face lit up.  "Of course I have something! I know what will make him love you!" she exclaimed as she motioned for me to come into the room.  I followed her as she walked over to the closet.  She opened it up and dug around for about a minute, then she grabbed something out of it.  She held up a knee-length purple ruffle dress with a thin black belt.  {A/N: The dress looks exactly like the dress the girl wears in the "Mistletoe" video, except this one just has a thin black belt too. :D}

I gasped.  "Pattie, it's gorgeous!" I exclaimed in awe.

"Well, it's yours for the day," she replied, all cheery, as she handed me the dress.  "Oh, and take these too!" she added as she handed me some black flats.

"Thank you!" I said as I took the dress and the shoes.  "Oh, do you mind if I get ready in your bathroom? Justin's in ours," I added.

"Sure thing! You can use my make up too, if you need it, sweetie!" she happily replied.  She is so sweet, oh my gosh.

I simply smiled back and walked into the bathroom.  I looked at the small make up case sitting on one side of the sink.  I opened it, and it had what I needed and more.  All I need is some eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a touch of blush, which Pattie's make up case had tons of.  It looks like a small case from the outside, but once you open it, it's like overflowing with make up.  Pattie doesn't wear a lot of make up though.  I guess it's just an adult thing, because I've seen many women that have overflowing make up cases but they don't actually wear a lot.  I went through Pattie's make up and picked out a nice, deep purple eyeshadow with black eyeliner and light pink blush.  I carefully applied the make up, making sure not to mess up.  Then, I slipped on the dress, and it fits perfectly.  I guess this is one of the advantages of Pattie being younger.  Before heading out of the bathroom, I also gave my hair a quick curl.  Not too curly, because then it'd be too fancy.  I put the flats on and I walked out of the bathroom.  I saw Pattie and Kenny chatting on the other side of the room.  Pattie caught a glimpse of me and she gasped.

"Honey, you look stunning!" she exclaimed in awe as she quickly walked over to me.

"Well, I have to thank you the most, Pattie. You're so very kind," I said to her, and I meant it.  She's a really nice person and I feel like she's my older sister.

"Don't mention it!" she kindly replied.

I walked over to the connector door and slowly opened it.  I walked inside our room and shut the door.  I turned around and before me stood a very handsome Justin.  He's wearing a black leather like jacket with a gray shirt underneath, some black skinny jeans, and black and white supras.  Once he looked at me, his jaw dropped.