Chapter 13

- Katy -

I looked out the limo window as I took a quick break from setting up my new iPhone.  At least I know what to do for the most part since I had an iPhone before.  Justin and I just recently left the phone store.  I got a zebra case for my phone, too.  Justin wanted me to buy one of the cases with his face on it, but I laughed and said no.

Now, it's 2:52 PM, and we're on our way to meet Ben at the ice cream shop.  Justin isn't really happy, while I on the other hand am really really nervous.  I may not seem like it, but honestly, I am.  I'm freaking out, actually.  I don't know what to say at all.  I already know I'm going to want to dash out of the shop and cry when I tell Ben that Justin is my boyfriend.  Ben is going to be... so hurt.  I also have to try my hardest not to fall for him again.  And when I say hardest, I really mean hardest.  Ben is irresistible... but I like Justin a lot.  I don't want to hurt Justin.  Ugh...  I hate being torn between two guys.

Okay, well, let's get off the subject for now.  I'm happy though because the guy at the phone store was able to get practically everything important off of my old phone.  My old voicemails, all my contacts, my pictures, my videos, my audio files, etc.  All the downloaded apps I had are gone though.  Oh well, you can't have everything.  Suddenly, the limo stopped.

"We're here, Mr. Bieber and Miss Mantell!" the driver happily said.  My hands were shaking a bit as Justin and I got out of the car.

"I swear," Justin began to say while he put his hood up, "if there's any Beliebers in here, I'm going to scream. I love them, but sometimes I just want to go somewhere without being stampeded."

I chuckled.  "That's what you get for being a great singer that's hot," I told him.  He smiled when I said "hot" and I laughed.

As we got closer to the ice cream shop entrance, I felt my face get warm and my stomach get queasy.  Yeah, I'll be fine... if I can manage to not throw up whenever we get inside.  I grabbed Justin's hand, and I felt a little more at ease.  Justin pushed the doors open and I braced myself for whatever is going to happen next.

We walked inside, and we weren't even two steps in before someone shouted "Katy!"  I would recognize that voice from anywhere: Ben.

I looked over to where the shout came from, and there he was.  He was standing up...and I'll be the first one to tell you, he's gotten cuter.  His kind of "bed head" like brown hair is more adorable than I remember.  He's maybe two or three inches taller, too.  I quickly broke out of Justin's grip and ran over to Ben.  A lot of people were staring, but I didn't care.  I'm reuniting with the guy I love...erm...used to love...?

"Ben!" I whisper-shouted as ran into his arms.  I haven't been in his arms for a while...  I missed it so much.  Tears of happiness started to creep out of my eyes as I brought my head up.  I looked into Ben's eyes...  Another thing I have missed so much.  His gleaming brown eyes.

"Please don't cry, I'm here now. In your arms, where I've been dying to be for so long," he whispered as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.  "You've gotten so much more beautiful..." he added, just staring into my eyes.

I smiled.  "Thanks. You've gotten more adorable and cute, if that's even possible," I replied.  I chuckled, and he smiled.

I felt like no one else was here... just Ben and I.  Until someone cleared their throat.  I turned around, and it was Justin.  Crap.  I guess I have to tell Ben now...

Even though my heart was practically in my throat, I proceeded in telling him.  "Um... Ben... This is Justin... Justin Bieber. My... uh... boyfriend," I shakingly said.