Chapter 11

- Katy -

I heard the sound of Chrissy laughing.  I opened my eyes and I was in a...hotel room?  I blinked a few times then I started to remember everything.  I pulled the blanket off of me and sat up.

"Look, she's awake!" Chrissy exclaimed.  She stood up and sat down on the edge of the bed beside me.  She was dressed, and so was Justin.  She's bubbly this morning.

He came beside me and I stood up and hugged him.  I breathed in the scent of his great smelling cologne.  "Good morning, my sleepy head shawty," he said in a sweet voice and gently kissed my forehead.

Chrissy had a surprised expression on her face.  "You're the luckiest girl in the world, Katy. Justin Bieber just called you his shawty. That was my dream," Chrissy said and frowned.

I turned to face her.  Justin's arms were around my waist and he put his head on my shoulder.  "Maybe you should've been a hater," I teased.

"How could I ever hate THAT?" she asked, putting emphasis on "that" and she pointed to Justin.  

He laughed.  "I am pretty swag filled," he teased.  Chrissy and I laughed a lot.

We all sat there in silence for a few seconds once the laughing stop.  "So, what time is it?" I asked.

Justin looked at the purple watch he had on his wrist.  "Almost noon," he replied.

"I'm going to get dressed," I said and grabbed clothes out of my duffel bag.  I also grabbed my straightener.  I started to walk to the bathroom.  

"Don't get stuck in there this time," Justin said and laughed.  I stuck my tongue out as I shut the bathroom door.  

My clothes for today are a purple ruffle tank top with some white skinny jeans and gray converse.  I've had these clothes for a while, but I've never put them together, probably because they are Justin's colors, and back then I hated him.  I took a quick shower before I got dressed.  I forgot to get my shampoo and body wash out of my house, so it's a good thing that the hotel provides you with little bottles of them.  Although the bottles are pretty much done and gone with after one shower.

I finished my shower, got dressed, blow dried my hair, straightened it, brushed my teeth, and now I'm putting my make up on.  I don't wear a lot, basically just eyeliner, a touch of powder, and blush.  I wear eyeshadow too, but rarely.  Only on special occasions.  As I was putting eyeliner on, I heard a knock at the door.

"Is it safe to come in?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," I yelled back, and chuckled, still applying my eyeliner.

He opened up the door.  "Aw, you're wearing my colors," he cooed and smiled.

"I've had these clothes for a while but I never put them together. Now things change," I replied and smiled.  He smiled too.  I went back to putting my eyeliner on.  A few seconds later, Justin snatched the eyeliner out of my hands.

"Justin, give it back!" I sternly shouted.

He frowned.  "You don't need it."

"Justin, seriously, give it back," I snapped.

He frowned, again.  "Take all of it off," he ordered.

My eyes widened.  "I'm not taking any of it off," I said in a humorous tone as if he actually thinks I will.

"You don't need make-up, you're gorgeous enough. Make-up is something girls use to make themselves look prettier, or so they think. They look better when they have nothing on. It's their natural self, not something different and changed. Make-up covers girls' true beauty" he said with a small smile on his face.