Untitled Part 22

Previously...

Edward and my fans from Duo of the Prime were mostly surprised that I was the one to release a solo song first since Edward was assumed to be the leader of the group, even though we were a team. But after my solo success, it inspired him to work on his own music, as well.

"Now that my single was a certified hit and Edward was working on his own music, it was time to release my second single, "According to You."

~oOo~

I'm so addicted to

All the things you do

When you're going down on me

In between the sheets

Or the sound you make

With every breath you take

It's not like anything

When you're loving me

"Addicted", Saving Abel

January 2031

After the success of my album, Edward got a band together to help record his solo album. In just a few months, he'd recorded and produced 12 tracks. Carlisle and Esme helped to promote it, and he already planned for a small tour. I was so unbelievably proud of him!

For his first single "Addicted" he'd asked me if I'd wanted to act as the lead to his character, so of course I said yes. It gave us the opportunity to see more of each other. I'd only acted professionally on set a few times, but the fact that this time was with my husband made it really special.

Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Edward and I drove to the video set on a cloudy Seattle morning. The inside showed a bright bedroom set. The bedroom set looked worn; the walls were tinted gray, the curtains and furniture were run down and old, in the middle of the room lay an old mattress, a light blue comforter laid on top.

Confused, I pulled my husband back by the arm. "Tell me again what this video is about? Cause I'm a little lost here."

He smiled and rubbed my hands with his. "The song is about being addicted to someone, so much that it's physically painful to be away from them. It's scary, but it's also shows hope because even though it may seem crazy to everyone else, it feels right to those two people. And the video kinda depicts off from that." He lay his forehead against mine, and I felt my heart pound in my chest. "Does that answer your question?"

I nodded, unable to speak without melting right there on the floor.

"Don't be scared or nervous." He kissed my shaking hands. "We talked about this this morning. But you can bow out if it's too much for you."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "No, it's fine. I just...when we looked at the storyboard this morning, I didn't imagine it'd be like...all of this."

"Yeah, and that's why I didn't want to bring Carlie here with us. I didn't want her to cry when she saw her 'Ma' all banged up." He laughed and I pushed him back, a smirk playing on my face.

"She almost had it before we dropped her off to Rose and Emmett's! Just two more syllables until she got the full 'mommy' word. I would have even settled for 'mama'. She's so close though, I can feel it!"

He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we walked closer to the set.

"She hasn't said Daddy yet, though. Jealous?" I giggled.

"No, not really. I'm just happy she's starting to speak so early. She's only one," he said, smiling proudly.

"Only you two would be talking about your child right before you're about to get all deep and intense on camera." We turned to Jasper shaking his head and laughing.