Scene Everywhere!

Scene Everywhere : Emo or Goth? and Weekly news .

Emo or Goth?

Is it Emo or Goth? Two words, different meanings. 'Emo' Is what most of peole would call other people by dressing a certain way or in another cases , call that to a certain type of music . But, What's the real meaning? The correct meaning for 'Emo' is :

Type of Rock Music originated in mid-1980's Hardcore Punk movement in Washington , D.C. It was known as ' Emotional hardcore ' or 'Emocore' . It was pioneered by bands such as ' Rites of Spring' and 'Embrace'.

HEY GUYS!! I'm back! Thanks for reading my previous column and for the amazingly positive feedback!! So , There's a lot to tell so , let's get talking!

Trending Topic : #SophiaSmith

SOPHIA SMITH! That's the name of Liam Payne's new GirlFriend!! After Liam's break-up with gorgeous professional dancer , Danielle Peazer , Liam got himself a new GF .

Romours fly that Sophia might be the girl who rejected the Bristish Hottie 22 times before he joined the X-Factor!! Liam tweeted "#done" After supposedly quitting twitter due to the hate the so called 'directioners' , sent hate to Sophia. Which made Liam slightly disappointed in his fandom and being extremely furious at them.

Zayn Malik : Engaged!

OH MY GAWD! Zayn is engaged to Perrie! As far as we got to know Zayn popped the question in August 18 , and Perrie wore the ring for the red carpet for the premiere of 1D'S movie This Is Us . Perrie's mom confirmed the engament Monday , August 20. Here's what she said :

"It's true. They got engaged on Sunday and it was absolutely lovely and, you know, I feel . . . it's wonderful because Zayn's absolutely gorgeous and Perrie loves him to pieces and it's just perfect!! . They just get on so well together and they understand each other so it's just fabulous!"

My prayers to all those Zayn Girls out there wo must be either celebrating the 'Zerrie' engagement or crying because their crush is getting married ;)

Bring it on!

In a exclusive that 1D's Harry Styles gave to US Weekly magazine he talked about Taylor Swift! He mentioned that he expected Taylor to write songs about him , like she has done before with her exes . Here's what he said :

"It would be hypocritical for me to say she couldn't do it because everybody writes songs based on personal experience. I can't say I'd have dated someone less famous to avoid it."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{This Week's Playlist !!}

{1- Roar by : Katy Perry}

{2- Alive by: Empire of the Sun}

{3- Wake Me Up by: Avicii}

{4- Alone By: Sleeping With Sirens feat. MGK}

{5- Holy Grail - Jay Z feat. JT}

Questions of The Week :

1. Who is/are you favorite band(s) ?

2. What is your favourite colour?

3. What do you think of Sophia Smith & Liam ? What do you think of Zayn and Perrie's engagement?

Mine favorite bands are Sleeping With Sirens and Asking Alexandria <3 my favorite colour is blue . I think that If Liam's happy , They shall be together for as long as they want!! And I love The idea of Perrie and Zayn getting married , even tough I think they are a bit too young :)

if you want to ask me something , comment it below and I'll answer!! I might post the questions and answers in the next column and reply to your comment aswell!!

THANKS A LOT!! Please read my newest published book " Endless Goodbyes"

Love , Isabelle <3