Are YOU the best?

This week's interview is with @litiward :)

ashtonirwin: What inspired you to start writing?

litiward: I've been writing ever since I can remember and when I found wattpad it was a dream come true!

ashtonirwin: Who are your favourite authors and favourite books?

litiward: Hmm, that's a hard one. I really like Tera-Linn Childs book 'Just for fins.'

ashtonirwin: Is there something you always do when writing? Like eating, listening to music etc.

litiward: In all honesty, I get so caught up in writing that I can't really think about anything else!

ashtonirwin: Do you have a favourite wattpad author or book?

litiward: I love Fallzswimmer's book, The HeartBreakers. And I'm really enjoying starlightt's Just Desserts.

ashtonirwin: What inspired you to write 'Lala Land'?

litiward: Well, I'm a South African surfer. I've been surfing for about a year and a bit and I could never find surfing books that has genuine surfing lingo and the works. So when I found Wattpad. I decided to take a shot.

ashtonirwin: Are you planning on becoming a published author?

litiward: Yes, I am. Once I have finished Lala Land I already have a publisher interested.

ashtonirwin: At what age did you begin writing?

litiward: As I said in the first question, from before I can remember!

ashtonirwin: Can you relate to any of your stories?

litiward: Yes, since I'm a surfer, Lala Land is very close to my heart.

ashtonirwin: What achievement on wattpad do you wish your stories could obtain?

litiward: I really want to get on the What's Hoi list!

ashtonirwin: Who is your favourite character from any of your stories and why?

litiward: I think I would say that Bayleigh is my favourite character in Lala Land (Besides Lauren, of course!). You haven't seen much of her yet but she's going to become a very interesting and relatable character in the next few chapters.

ashtonirwin: Thank you for the interview! :)

--

If you would like an interview PM me at @ashtonirwin :)