Writing Tips and Tricks!

Hey guys, has anyone ever started writing more than' one book at a time? If you said yes than this is your article to read!

It depends on who you ask about; writing more than one book at the same time. Some authors will tell you it's awful and others will swear by it. I'm one of the authors who don't criticize writing more than one novel at a time.

Why I don't criticize writing more than one novel, at a time is because I think it refreshes the mind. I'm not one of those authors who; can stick to one novel at a time.

If you do decided to write more than one novel, at a time, then you need to follow these tips:

1. Don't mix your stories up.

Reason:

If you mix up your stories the viewers' won't understand, and most likely send you an interesting email.

2. Set up and update schedule for yourself example: book 1 updates are Monday and book 2 updates are on Friday.

Reason:

You want to be able to go back and fourth smoothly, also you want to be able to refresh your mind.

3. Remember it's okay to break the rules, what works for you; works for you. Don't let people tell you different.

Sorry this update is so short guys!!! I'm ill :(. Criticism is encouraged!

~Kaitlyn xx