Giving the news

"You say you WHAT?" Asked Dr. Abernathy in a shocked voice as I was telling him of my discovery.

"I said that I know the identity of your current patient in room 322. His name is Matt Smith, and he's an actor."

"I see," He starts, his voice back to normal. "And how do you know this Matt Smith?"

"I watch the shows that he's on. For instance, Doctor Who, I've seen him in a movie called Womb. He's going to be in a movie directed by Ryan Gosling called How To Catch A Monster. I wonder why he's here."

"It shouldn't matter, but I do understand your curiosity. We're ALL curious about how he came to this state at this hospital, but until he wakes up, I doubt there's any chance we'll ever know why this happened. Anyway, Does he have any family?" He changed the subject subtly.

"I follow his mom and sister on Twitter. Their names are Lynne and Laura, respectively." I answered quickly.

"Which of them is closer to him?" He asked hastily.

"I don't know exactly. You could try and talk to Laura via Twitter. I forgot her address on Twitter, but I'll get it later." I got it for him after lunch-then had to show him how to make a Twitter account. By then, I gave a lot of my attention to Matt's room.

I had a lot to do, too. Putting things in his room, buying a portable cd player, lots of Pink Floyd, Arcade Fire and Radiohead, even searching for a Radiohead cd that carried the song "Weird Fishes", his favorite. During his time in the coma, I gave him (or at least attempted to give him) sponge baths, read him his favorite books, although I didn't care much for both. And then I even filled his room with pictures of Marilyn Monroe and Jennifer Lawrence-because he has a crush on them. I also got him some Sinatra albums, and I especially talked to him. All of what I put in his hospital room and did for him, I made sure he was comfortable and was to stay that way until he woke up. Then it happened.