The second tryst

"I just gave her a swift talking to and she let him come back to you." Leslie explained.

"Les, you're the BEST!" I exclaimed as I gave her a giant hug. She was glad that her best employee has been at her happiest since that night when I felt gutted like a fish.

Later, we went home to my house, and when we got there, Matt just sat his suit case down on the floor next to the recliner. Then he took me up in his arms, whispering "I really missed you." as I melted against his chest.

"You don't know how badly I missed you." I whispered back to him. We kissed again, and then he started kissing around my face, in my lips, on my neck and shoulder, and lifting my shirt off. Then he chewed on my bra, carrying me into my bedroom. I sank into his hips, feeling his pulsing underneath me. I kissed his neck through all this. He lifts his upper-body up, meeting mine. He finally rips my bra off, kissing my breasts and licking down the middle. I felt his hands go to the inside of my birth canal and started caressing the inside. I then collapsed as he did this, and then he flips me over as he kisses the back of my neck, and he just slowly, starts erecting. The pelvic thrust against my upper thigh was too much to handle, and I became weakened with ecstasy. He then kissed my back, my neck, my shoulders, he breathed heavily between my shoulder blades, and he kissed my back.

"Are you alright with this?" He asks, almost out of breath from the way he'd been conquering me.

"I'm fine. Just make me yours." Exactly what he does as he then lifts me up from the bed, kisses and licks down to my stomach, making me scream in this high-pitched squeal as HE sinks into ME. But this time, with front facing front. We again don't climax for hours, and then, I scream his name as he causes me to orgasm.

I don't know how long I was asleep, when he left the bedroom to re-explore the apartment. I got up, went to the bathroom, and found him in the kitchen with nothing but a towel on. He had on a pair of reading glasses I'd never seen him wear before. It took me a while to regain my voice after that screaming session from earlier.

"Remarrying everything?" I asked.

"Sorry?" He said confused.

"I was referencing the Odd Couple television reunion special from 1993, my love. When Gloria kicks Felix out of their house for a couple months until their daughter's wedding, and Felix has to stay with Oscar, Felix re-examines Oscar's bedroom,  with Oscar saying that Felix remarried it, in a way."

"I must know. Are you ALWAYS this smart? Or do you have a knack for television and movies for kicks?" He asked as he stood up and walked over to where I was and started to kiss my lips again. I could feel his body again as he leaned into me to do so.

"Mostly, my brain just collects the information and I attempt to maintain it. I love to recall things from movies and T.V. shows."

"So you do." He slides his lips down my back a bit. He wraps his arms around me and just makes me feel safe around him. "Elma, I'm falling in love with you."

"I'm falling in love with you all over again." I said as he slid his hands down my front from inside my robe I had put on. Then I remembered kissing his lips before he could finish saying something about a shower so many days ago.

"Would you like to join me in the shower?" I asked him for the first time. Bewildered, he rushed me quickly into the bathroom as we had post-coital shower sex for the first time.

                                                                            The End

I hope you guys enjoyed this. It's the first book I've written, so please be nice.