Falling for Matt

A few mornings later, Matt was getting along without me. He was up and about without the use of his wheelchair and using a cane now. His leg and wrist was better, and I didn't need to dress and undress him anymore. He still had weeks to go before his physical therapy was up, but he was getting better fast.

"Morning." he said, smiling at me again. He just made me feel like I wanted to pull him over me, but I digress. I got up and said good morning back. He just looked me, smirking and those Alexandrites he calls eyes were just sparkling and glossing at me. They always did that, but I knew I was determined not to let it bother me.

"I hope you don't mind. I made Breakfast." He said in a perky tone.

"Oh, Matt you didn't have to. I would've made it."

"Oh, but I insist. Besides you took care of me when I was injured, the least I could do is do the same for you." He put down a plate of Bacon omelet with shredded cheddar cheese. It was delicious. And that takes a lot to say from someone who doesn't like bacon or egg. After Breakfast, I brushed my teeth, and Matt was already dressed before he brushed his teeth. Since it was my day off, I had to take him to physical therapy and go do my rounds. Afterwards, Dr. Abernathy comes up to me and says Matt was asking for me. I ran fast.

"I remember everything now." He started. "I asked Daisy to the premiere, and we were interviewed both before and after watching the movie. She stayed behind to be introduced to some of my cast-mates, but I took a walk to stretch my legs. I was walking and I guess someone in a red car couldn't see me because they were driving some amount of speed faster than on the speed limit, and I saw black after that. The next thing I know, I'm choking on a tube in my throat." He stops to take a deep breath. I hold him, and he feels better.

As soon as he was done for the day from his physical therapy, we went to make a statement to the police about what happened. Then we went home. He was happy to know what happened, but worried about his friends not knowing where he went, but then I assured him that Laura got the numbers to contact them, telling them that he was okay. He felt better again about that, but then because he squeezed too hard on the handle of his cane, his arm was in pain again, and I started doing something with peppers to ease it.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Rubbing pepper juice into your skin. I heard in an episode of Royal Pains that the burn of Capsaicin can help relax the pain of overused muscles in the body; although it was being used for horses at the time." I started rubbing the juice into his hand, first. Then went up his arm a bit to his wrist. Then his radius and ulna area, then finally to his elbow. It wasn't in too much pain anymore.

"You must be a genius."

"Oh, I have my moments."

"Even more so, I love that brain of yours." he says, as he begins to kiss me. On the lips, this time.

"What was that for?" I asked, feeling deja vous as he begins to pull on my hair a bit.

"For everything. For this, for taking care of me period, and for just caring." He kisses me again.

"Matt, I think I'm falling in love with you." I said, as he was beginning to kiss my neck. He looked into my eyes for a second as if he knew all this time. The silence confirmed this sudden suspicion, as if it was his plan to make me fall in love with him the whole time.  Then he smiled that cute smile again, making me kiss back.

Soon, we walk to my room. I sit him on my bed, and I feel his hand caress my waistline and hip. I could feel his lips against my stomach, his hands gliding up my back under my shirt. I wanted to collapse over him but I didn't know how healed he was. I sat down next to him.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me.

"No. I just don't want to hurt you." He lifted my shirt off as I kissed his Adam's apple. I knew it was wrong because He was weeks away from being healed and I was beginning to sleep with him, but I knew that if I didn't do it now, then Laura was going to take him away before I got a real thing to do with him. I had to wing it.

"Have you done anything like this before" He asked me before sliding his head down to my shoulders.

"No." I replied as I started unbuckling his pants belt. "I've never done anything with anyone."

"I feel bad doing this, then."

"Don't. I just feel bad that I could end up taking advantage of you"

"Because I'm injured."

"Yes."

"I'm getting better, you know."

"I know, but I-" He cuts me off with kissing my lips. His reassuring manner makes me shake with a weakness coming over me. I just lost control with each weakening caress of his fingers against my waist. I gave in, flipping myself on top of him and kissed his chest, going down to his stomach and our legs intertwined as I sank myself further down on the bed and started slowly thrusting.

"Ah." He moaned in a small but painful-sounding grimace.

"Are you okay? I can stop if you want me to." I said.

"No, it's okay. I want to." He sat up, lifted my sports bra off and started licking down between my breasts. He then turns me back on my back and begins to thrust. He nibbles on the back of my neck, causing me to moan loud. The more his lips are on my neck and the deeper he goes in, I moan louder, but not loud enough for anyone in the building to hear. We don't climax for hours, I guess we were enjoying it too much to stop until finally, we both scream in an ecstatic bliss, orgasming.