2 - new job

you typed in his number and sent him a message saying 'hey it [y/n] this is my number' and continued with your day. you took  the last sips of your coffee and stood up, "leaving so soon? hey, I'm Ken Kaneki, but you can call me Kaneki!" the boy with the eye patch spoke, you looked at him and smiled.

"hi, I'm [y/n]" you said. Kaneki shook your hand.

"Want another coffee?" He asked you, you thought for a second.

"I guess, I mean I have nothing else to do"

Kaneki smiled at you again, he walked off then a couple of minutes later came back with a cup of coffee, you took a mouthful then stared out the window in thought.

Is he really a CCG? You thought.

"Hello,[y/n]!!" Hinami shouted. She took the seat in front of you, "Did you actually know he was a CCG?" She asked. You shake your head and begun to think more.

"Do you think he realised?" You say.

"That your a ghoul? No, the CCG is smart but not that smart" Hinami giggled.

"Your a really good listener for your age, Hinami" you said smiling at her.

"Thank you, I think e likes you" Hinami smirked.

"What!? Who?!" You said looking around the room,

"The CCG guy," she said, you looked at the table.

"That's not safe is it?"

"Actually it would be pretty cool, that would mean that the CCG will stop hunting us if they knew we weren't all dangerous." She pointed out. You were quite surprised by her verry grown up answer, "what?" She said noticing that you were staring at her.

"Oh sorry, it's just..... What if he doesn't like that I'm a ghoul?" You sighed. Hinami shrugged then walked through a door that read 'staff only', soon later a man with pure white hair walked over to you, he took a seat and gave you a warm smile.

"Hello [y/n]," he said.

"H-hi, how do you know my name?" You asked, he laughed a bit.

"I'm the owner of this cafe, Yoshimura, Hinami has told me a lot about you," he said, you nodded as you took a sip of coffee, "we like to help other ghouls, would you maybe like to work here?" He asked. You were taken back by his statement, you work here?

"But I hardly know how to get her from my apartment..." You admitted, he passed you a card.

"Just call this number if you ever want a lift" he smiled, "so?", you took a minute to think, work here with a bunch of ghouls, sounds like fun,

"but what about collage" you accidentally said out loud.

"Don't worry about that, kaneki and Toku go to collage too, we can fit that around your shifts" he said. A few seconds later you had your decision.

"Ok, I'd love to work here!" You smiled.

A/N, Hey sorry this chapter is so short, I'm only on chapter 2 and I have no idea on what to write, aargh I'm the worst author ever!!! I have a plan for the end but I don't know how to get there, please help me, thanks xxxxx