7 - Ghoul

The loud screech of Juuzou's ringtone filled the room.

You felt movement next to you then the bed became lighter. "Hello sir" Juuzou said in his adorable voice.

You heard a quiet voice come from the mobile.

"Yeah sure, I'll be over in a minute!" He said in a happy tone. You opened your eyes and looked at him.

"What was that about?" You asked, Juuzou turned to look at you then evilly smirked.

"Oh just a ghoul brake in at the prison" he said excitedly, he stood up and pulled out a box from under the bed, he made a few movements then suddenly a large weapon formed. Juuzou giggled as he stared at the large object. "It's been a long time... Juuzou's Jason!" He smirked.

He quickly got changed and left for work almost immediately, you lay back in bed and waited. It was only 7:39 so you soon fell asleep once again. 9 am struck and your alarm bleeped. You got out of bed and made a cup of coffee. After drinking you wandered around the apartment getting changed. Pam woke at 10:30ish and headed to meet another one of her friends.

"I'm going out!" She said.

"Ok!" You shouted back. Once she left you looked around the room in thought. You had work at 12, you grabbed your coat and decided to head to anteiku early.

{time skip to end of work about 3pm}

"Hey, [y/n]!" A high voice screeched behind you, you turned around and smiled.

"Juuzou!" You shouted then hugged him as he hugged you back, you looked up at him then your noses touched. "How was work?" You asked as he took your hand.

"A-MAZING! I was so good I got the rest of the day off! I Can't wait to get home and tell you all about it!" He said practically jumping up and down. You ran over to the counter and waved to Kaya, "I gotta go now, tell Yoshimura!" You said then took Juuzou's hand, you both walked of anteiku happily. A weird feeling rose in your tummy. Was this happiness of finnally feeling this love for someone? Who knows. Ether way you were happy with Juuzou, and he was the same with you.

"We need some more food, let's pop to the shop" you said, Juuzou agreed then you walked into the nearest food store. You hated the look and smell of the food but you held your feelings inside.

You begun to think about Juuzou, when will you tell him, maybe you can keep it a secret?

That's impossible he's a CCG investigator and he will soon suspect you won't he. Maybe not. Hunger begun to take over, you looked at Juuzou and tried to control your eyes.

"I'm just going into the shop across the street, meet me outside after" you smiled then walked outside, you turned the corner and headed down an alleyway as a delicious smell loured you there.

Then he appeared.

You were too hungry to feel bad so you immidienty pounced. Being careful not to get your clothes bloody you took a small bite then another, you stood up and smiled at how successful you were at staying clean. You took the mans top and wiped away the blood on your chin as your feelings slowly crept up to you, damn it.... Guilt!

You took out your phone and checked for any sight of blood on you but you were clear, you headed down to the store and waited outside. Juuzou soon headed out with 4 bags and ran over to you, "I hope you don't mind but I kind of helped my self along the way!" He giggled nervously.

"So did I" you accidentally mumbled.

"Huh?" Juuzou asks not hearing what you said.

"Nothing, let's go" you said  dragging him by his hand.

"So why didn't you buy anything from the shop?" He asked.

"I just really went to look" you lied.

"Oh ok..." Juuzou said confused, "girls are confusing" he laughed a bit.

"So can boys," you said back.

"Haha, ok I guess we can be confusing sometimes" he admitted. You reach your apartment and twiddle the lock then walk into the living room, Juuzou flopped on the sofa dropping the bags on the floor. You walked over and placed the bags on the kitchen bench then started to unpack.

Beef, pork, hot dogs, half-smashed eggs, tomatoes, milk, orange juice, cereal, doughnuts, chocolate, "why is their so much sweets?!" You said as you stared at the full bag of sweets and deserts.

"I admit, I'm a bit of a
Sweet-tooth!" Juuzou said scratching his neck. You roll your eyes then hug him.

"So we've been together nearly a month now and you didn't tell me how much you loved sugar" you giggled, Juuzou nodded then helped you unpack.

10pm struck, Pam came home drunk and collapsed cold on her bed.

You had fallen asleep on Juuzou as he sat watching a movie. The movie soon finished then he carefully carried you to bed, you woke up but snuggled into Juuzou as he laid you on the bed, he took the place next to you and laid there soon to fall asleep.

{1:18 AM}

You woke with a gasp. You ran as quick as you could to the bathroom then felt yourself hurl it up. You hovered above the toilet as you threw all of it out of your body, but how you haven't even eaten any human food today...

You headed back to bed then placed a bucket next to your side just incase...