3 - date

A few weeks passed you started work and got to know all your colleges, you became really close to Kaneki and ended being really good friends with him and Touka.

"Hey, [nickname] will you grab a new glass," Touka said to you. You nodded and walked over to the bar, the door bell rung and you turned to the door to see Juuzou standing in the doorway.

"Hello, [y/n]!!" He said placing his hands on the bar table.

"H-hi Juuzou," you said.

"I like your hair today, look, I added a new stitch!!" He said showing you his hand, "do you like it?!" He giggled.

"T-that's cool" you smiled.

"You look pretty today!" He smiled.

"T-thank you..." You said , you felt yourself blush a bit.

"My favourite movie is playing tonight at the cinema tonight, wanna come?!"

"L-like a date?!" You said thinking out loud.

"I guess you could say that, I mean if you want to..." He said quieter and less enthusiastic than usual, his cheeks suddenly changed a tint of pink.

"I guess" you shrugged.

"Yey!!" He said back to his normal self, "I'll take a quick coffee too!". You made him a coffee than after he left.

"Did the CCG guy ask you on a date?!" Hinami said surprised.

"I think so..." You said while cleaning the counter with a embarrassed smile spread across your face. "Aw crap! It's already 4!! Sorry mr Yoshimura, I have to go!" You shouted grabbing your bag.

"Hey, [y/n]!!" Kaneki said running towards you. "Be careful around him ok!" He warned, you flashed a smile then ran home, once you got home you changed into a knee-high [favourite colour] dress and matching bag. You ran to the cinema and waited for Juuzou. A couple of minutes after he merged from around the corner, he was wearing light blue button-up shirt tucked into a pair of black jeans, you waved to him then walked into the cinema, he ordered popcorn but you refused to eat some and lied by saying you had an allergy. You both say through Juuzou's favourite movie, [favourite movie], which surprisingly was your favourite too.

"Thanks for coming with me!" He said once you were both standing outside.

"No problem" you said, you looked down to the floor as some of your hair fell down. You looked back up at him.

"Aww you spoiled your pretty hair, here let me fix it!" He said then moved your hair behind you ear. His hand paused behind your ear and you felt yourself blush as you both ended up staring into each other's eyes. His pink eyes pierced your [eye colour] ones. You noticed he was blushing too, his hand dropped as you both couldn't move your eyes.

"Y-you have beautiful eyes..." He said.

Did he just call you beautiful?

You felt yourself blush darker. Suddenly he looked away, "I-I'm sorry.." You said, he quickly moved closer to you and his arms embraced you. You stood with your mouth in an 'o' shape.

"No need to apologise, silly!" He giggled. He stepped back and smiled, you both awkwardly said your goodbyes then left your separate ways.

Halfway home you noticed you tummy bouncing up and down.

Am I in love with a human? More importantly, am I in love with a CCG investigator?!

You thought to yourself, you opened your front door then grabbed a snack from your fridge, in your fridge you usually kept spare flesh parts from previous hunting, or at least Pam did. You ate a small piece then headed to bed.

{In the morning}

Your alarm screamed in your ears, you hit the snooze button and sat up in bed. You rubbed your eyes and yawned then got up, you walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the bench.

"Hey, I'm going to see my parents so I'll be back in about a week, thanks Pam!" It read, you were alone for a full week. You changed into your work cloths and put on your coat, you headed down the street and walked into the cafe.

"Hey, [y/n], how did the date go?" Hinami smiled.

"Good I guess.." You replied. The bell rung and customers started piling in, you started to wipe down a table when you heard footsteps behind you.

"Hello [y/n]!" You heard a familiar voice, you turned around to end up facing Juuzou except your noses were millimetres away from each other's. Juuzou realised then stepped back while blushing.

"H-hi Juuzou!" You smiled, "what brings you here today? Sandwiches? Coffee? Biscuits?" You said.

"Well..... Can we talk?" He asked. You nodded and sat down.

"What's up?" You smiled. Juuzou smiled back.

"Do you wanna....." He said, "do you want to be my girlfriend?!" He excitedly said. Your heart dropped. You could say yes but would it be the right answer, he'd be heartbroken if you said no. You eyes widened.

"I-I don't know..." You said. Juuzou thought for a second, he looked into your eyes and smiled.

"Will this make your mind up?" He said then leaned across the table, he kissed you softly on the lips as you sat with your eyes wide open in shock. You realised his eyes were shut, several seconds later her pulled away. You sat with your mouth wide open, "d-did you make up your mind?" He said. You snapped out of you trance and nodded. A blush appeared on his face as did yours. He smiled a big smile and stood up, "thanks!" He said then gave you a hug. Your heart races as he walked out of the cafe.

What did you just do?

Your now dating a CGG?

Ion must be crazy to even consider it!

Hinami ran over, "what was that about, did he just kiss you?!" She said excitedly, you nodded as your blush became darker.

You were in love with a CGG investigator! You must be crazy!

No there is not 'must he's about it, you are crazy!