11 - what?

Kaneki never returned...

Months passed and now you were on your last week. Why couldn't he be here?

--

You sat on the sofa with your head on Juuzou's chest, he has his hand on your tummy and other by his side. You stare at the TV watching [favouite movie] as the characters follow different actions. Your head fell on Juuzou's chest and you felt yourself drift off to sleep, your dream was long....

{in your dream}
Darkness

"Juuzou! I think the baby is coming!" Your voice echoed through the darkness.

"Calm down!" Juuzou says through the darkness.

"No I want to stay here!"

"But..." Juuzou's voice disappeared.

"Just....tell me...." Juuzou's voice returned. A baby's cry echoes in your ear, "Juuzou no!" You say....

Silence.

Juuzou's insane laugh rung in your ears, the exact same one from when he got the job of killing them ghouls.

{end of dream}

You gasp and flee up. Your realise you are in your room. "[y/n]! Are you ok?" Juuzou asks, you nod, "are you sure?" He says then lays back down. You snuggle up to him.

"I'm scared....." You say not lying.

"Don't be, it's just a nightmare" he says, "the worst part it having to live it... And you never will" he kisses you head and hugs you back.

"You never told me about your past, can you?" You smile, Juuzou sighs.

"I guess.... I was risen by ghouls, I was beaten and....and bullied and also abused, I don't ever want to relive something like that again, I'm so glad I was saved otherwise that would have been me forever..." He says playing with the stitched on his arm. You hug him tighter and kiss his cheek.

"I promise nothing like that will ever happen again" you say.

"Th-thanks..." He says, you look up and see him starting to cry.

"J-Juuzou?" You ask sitting up, "I'm sorry...."

"I-it's not your... Fault, it was all there's, and I promise you whatever happens I will always protect our baby!" He says still in tears, your embrace on him gets tighter and you wipe away his tears.

"Please look after it..." You say, Juuzou nods.

----

"J-Juuzou?" You say, your voice cracks.

"What's wrong, [y/n]?" Juuzou says tiredly.

"I don't feel so good" you say.

"Do you what a bucket incase your sick?" He asks sitting up, you nod. He stands up and heads for the kitchen, you lie down and place one hand in your stomach, the baby kicks and you smile. Juuzou walks in with a bucket and coffee, he passes you a coffee and smiles, "I know how much you love coffee" he giggles you take a sip and lie back down, Juuzou climbs back in bed and switches the light off.

A cramp runns through your stomach and you instinctively grab the bucket, Juuzou turns the light on and pats your back. Another cramp shoots through you, a moan escapes your mouth as the pain gets hard.

"Are you sure your ok?" Juuzou says. The pain slowly goes away and you lie down.

"I-it could be a contraction, who knows....the baby might come tonight," you joke but know it could be true, Juuzou smiles at the thought then kisses your head.

"Well I'm ready! Want about you?" He says in his childish voice.

"I don't know" you say, he kisses your head and smiles.

"I promise you'll be ok!" He kisses you on the lips then leans back..."night, try and get some rest!" He smiles.

A/N, this chapter was so small, but what will happen next? will [y/n] have her baby?! Will Juuzou break up with her?! Will there be a happy ending?!!!! Maybe, maybe not ;)