6 - unexpected

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked gobbling down the food. You shrugged as you tried to fake eat.

"We could stay home and watch some movies, or go to the cinema" you said.

"Sounds fun, oh yeah, if I'm moving in then we need to visit my partner and collect some of my cloths, and we can't forget my weapon, I'll need that if I want to protect your from them mean ghouls!" He said. You tried to hide it inside on how he offended you but you couldn't show it. You smiled at him as he did back. You scooted over to him and snuggled into him, he placed his hand around your waist, you looked up at him and noticed he was thinking.

"So when are we going?" you asked him.

"Soon..... But I first wanna do something...."
He said then stood up.

"What is it?" You asked as he walked into the kitchen, you followed him then he turned to you. "Is something wro-" you were cut off as he placed his soft lips on yours. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him.

A smile creeped on your face, he placed on hand behind your head and pushed you closer. He pulled away for a breath then came straight back for the kiss this time with more tongue.

He slowly walked into your room and carefully lay you on the bed.

{a/n, there will be no lemons, I promise.... Just keep reading}

He hovered above you and kissed you again. He started to unbutton his shirt while still kissing.

Then it happened. There was no going back now. Your moans quietly filled the room.

Yes.... It happened...

You both lay on the bed, you were playing with his red stitches around his bottom lip as he twirled your [hair colour] hair. You kissed him again then smirked. You snuggled into his bare chest and felt your self drift off to sleep.

"[y/n], psst, come on its already 1pm, you have to get changed." Juuzou said as his voice echoed through your brain, you rub your eyes and yawn. Then sit up, you realised that you were wearing your underwear then noticed Juuzou was fully ready. You stepped out of bed and changed into your clothes, you linked arms with him as you decide you should head to Antaiku.

After your visit you and Juuzou had a small walk in the park. Your eyes widened as you looked at the beauty of nature on the other hand Juuzou was staring at the beauty of your eyes and smile...

{A/N, sorry this chapter was so short, I have a lot planned, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! I finally came up with great ideas!! Haha, ok bye!}