4 - problems

You finished work and started to head home, only 5 more days till Pam came home. You opened your front door and Wales in side, took your coat off then switched the tv. You got a message

Juuzou : hey, where do you live? I'm finished work and have nothing else to do.

You : I live at [adress]

Juuzou : thanks I'll be over at about 7ish

He said, you quickly stood up and ran into the kitchen, you took out all the flesh and swapped it with normal human food. You hurried into your bedroom and changed into some comfy jeans and a black[or whatever colour you want] t-shirt. You slouched back on the sofa and waited for Juuzou to come. After a full episode of [favourite to show] a knock appeared at the door, you walked over, checked your apartment, then opened the door.

Juuzou was stood there with a big smile on his face. "Ok so I've never had a girlfriend so don't mind me if I do anything wrong!" He said not moving his smile,

"I won't mind," you said then you both headed into the living room and took a seat.

"What do you wanna watch?!" He said happily. You shrugged then looked through the channels suggesting different programs. Soon after you both agreed to watch on.

The time struck 9:30, you felt yourself get woozy. You eyes begun to flicker shut then you felt yourself fall, you landed on Juuzou's chest as he stroked your head. You could tell he had no idea what to do.

You woke up and checked the time, it was 12:33, you looked behind you and saw Juuzou fast asleep. "Pssst, Juuzou!" You said, his eyes opens tiredly, "it's already 12:30, why don't you just stay over?" You offered. You changed into your pyjamas and headed into the living room, you took Juuzou into the spare bedroom you had incase a new roommate came by, that never happened so it just became a spare room. Juuzou got changed and wore a black tank top and his underwear, which were (obviously) under his clothes.

Once you did that you walked into the kitchen and grabbed a snack from the hiding place. You quickly are it then rushed into the bathroom to wash up. You climbed into bed and tried again to fall asleep. "Hey, [y/n]" you heard Juuzou say. You opens you eyes to see him standing at the foot of your bed, "can I sleep in here, it's kinda lonely in there..." He said, you could see his cheeks changing colour even in the dark. You nodded and he climbed in, "h-hey, [y/n]" he whispered, you turned around to face him, you suddenly grabbed you and pulled you close. You were shocked at first but then felt comfortable. He placed his arm on your stomach kissed you, you felt yourself blush deeply.

{in the morning}
You woke up but didn't want to move, you looked at Juuzou and saw how he slept with his mouth open. You snuggled in to him and waited till he woke up, good thing today was your day off. Juuzou soon woke up and hugged you tighter. He kissed your head and sat up, you sat up too. "Morning sleepy head!" He said in his excited voice again. You giggled and both got up. Juuzou looked at the clock, "ooopsy I'm gonna be late for work!" He said, he grabbed his stuff and changed back into his cloths from last night, he gave you a hug then kissed you softly on the nose then ran off to work. You switched on the TV and started to watch whatever was on. You switched on your phone and decided to text Touka.

You : hey, I'm soo bored are you at work?

Touka : um yeah but I finish at 12 wanna go somewhere?

You : sure, wanna go to the park?

You both agreed to go to the park together. At 12 you arrived at the cafe and greeted Touka, "hey, [y/n], how your day off?" Nishio asked. You smiled, "fine! How's work today?" You reply.

"Normal I guess" he said, Touka walked over to you, then you both left.

"I have a problem...." You said, "I think Juuzou might want to move in with me...." You finished, Touka's expression changed.

"Have you told him?!" She asked protectively. You shook your head and looked at the floor in shame.

"But I do love him," you said.

"Just wait, it's proberly just going to be a short relationship, no relationship is purfect, it doesn't always last, unless you get married.." She said.

"Back to the point, if he moves in I won't be able to eat in front of him, well I could do the little trick but he will start to get suspicious!" You point out.

"I don't know, maybe you could say that you eat privately..." She said.

"No that will make him more suspicious. Wait he usable doent finish work till about 6, maybe I could just eat then!" You said solving your own problem.

You and Touka spent all afternoon talking, after that you both headed home, "bye Touka, thanks for your help" you said waving to her. You opens the door and switched on the TV, the door swung open and in came Pam.

"Pam, aw crap your home early!" You said.

"Yeah what's up?" She said. You pulled her on the sofa.

"So I got a new boyfriend..."

"Ok, what's bad about that?"

"He's human..... And also, he's a CCG investigator" you said, the mood changed. "He might be coming over tonight so try not to act suspicious"

"What about eating?!" She said.

"Well, one person can last a full month, he doesn't finish work till 6ish so we can lie and say that we have already eaten..." You say.

"So you haven't told him your a ghoul yet?"

"Obviously not, he could kill me on the spot" you pointed out. After your chat Pam decided to go shopping for human food so the house didn't seem suspicious.