Chapter 15 - End

A/N so this is the last chapter... I realised I did past tense half way through but I'm too lazy to change it so......I hope you like it anyway and also lets pretend what happened in ep 12 season 2 never happened, that's why it starts in Anteiku....anyway before the spoilers start let's get started....

{.... POV}
Years past and I watched as Jason grew into a mature young man.

"Happy birthday dear Jason! Happy birthday too you!" Everyone choruses to him.

{Jason's POV}
"Happy birthday lil' man!" Kaneki says giving me a hug.

"Not so little any more are you, teenager!" Touka giggles.

"Me? You guys are like elderly!" I joke as we laugh all together.

"What?! I'm only 36!" Touka says then hits me over the head but then hugs me after. "You sure look a lot like your dad tho, I don't know if that's good...." She says, I don't know if I was supposed to hear it though.

"What'd you mean?" I ask once she released the hug.

"You have his eyes and hair... But you'll always have [y/n] eye colour and nose!" She says then tapps my nose. "But you 10000% have your dads voice!".

"Now I'm 15 will you please tell me more about my parents, I might have a chance in finding dad... I want to find my dad, maybe he won't kill me and if he tries I will fight back!" I say bravely..

"Jason.....maybe later but first juts have a cup of coffee and celebrate" Kaneki says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks uncle Kaneki..." I say, he wasn't my real uncle I new that for sure but I counted him and everyone in Antaiku my family, especially Hinami, she was now 23 and 8 when I was born (a/N, just guessing cuz the Internet is confusing me with her age) we were very close friends but saying how were 8 years apart she has lots of other stuff to do, however she's like a sister to me.

"Oh ok...." I reply shrugging, we sit at all different tables eating the snacks brought by Uta and coffee made by the staff of Anteiku. Kaneki wasn't usually here he was most of the time out with Touka's brother doing whatever they did... I liked Anteiku but I wasn't allowed downstairs in the day, only night.

"Thank you for coming" I smile as everyone leaves, Touka locks the door and we head upstairs. "So..?" I ask sitting on the sofa, "you said you'd tell me about my parents,". Touka's smile fades.

"Ok I guess I have to" she sits beside me, "so where do I start?" She asks.

"From when they met" I say looking at the ground.

"Ok, well your mom, [y/n] met your dad, Juuzou, while searching from Anteiku, when they got here, [y/n] met all of us then got offered a job here. She never told your dad but she was a ghoul and once he moved in found it harder to eat. [y/n] soon found out that Juuzou was part of the CCG and got a giant surprise that made it harder for her to keep it a secret... Then she got pregnant with you and she was so happy until she realised you would be born a halfbreed, that was a problem as your dad would find out she was a ghoul but then came to the conclusion that he would be fine with it, once you were born your Juuzou found out and killed [y/n] but for some reason left you and named you after his quinque. That's what you wanted to know..." Touka says then stands up.

"Wait, how old was my mom and dad?" I spat out.

"Your mom was 18 and dad was 19" Touka replies then walks to her room, "don't stay up too late" she says then goes into her room.

"That's it! I'm leaving tomorrow, I need to find my dad... I want to talk to him," I say to myself  before heading to bed.

-