13 - too weak

{Juuzou's POV}

I usually had no feeling once I killed a ghoul but this felt wrong. I had no shame what so ever for killing a ghoul but I also felt as if I'd killed a human being...

{3rd person POV}

Juuzou's eyes shot towards the child, he walked over to the crib and peered in, his smirk stayed until he saw the big eyes he sees every time he looks in the mirror. The same eyes only they were [e/c], his smile faded as he stared at the small gray hair poking out of the top of his child's head, he picked up his child who waved his arms in the air as his left eye changed from normal to a ghoul eye. The child screamed as the same goofy smile that belonged him stared into Juuzou's soul. "I'm sorry... I know I enjoy killing ghouls like you but, I just can't!" Juuzou said as a tear formed. "I promised your mom that....I'd protect you, honestly now I know the truth of her I don't feel the same but, I won't kill you... Maybe we'll meet again, then I'd have forgotten about you and maybe then I'd have the guts to kill you. But now I can't. NO! I won't forget you! I'm gonna give you the name 'Jason' the one of my quinque! So I will remember you!" He says then places the child in the crib, he then writes on a small price of paper the name of his child then leaves to find Pam.

Pam was missing, she must have left. Juuzou stormed out of the apartment leaving a crying baby, he runs to the CCG HQ and doesn't stop.

"Juuzou! Hey how's your girlfriends pregnancy going?" Someone asked him.

"She gave birth this morning..." He says in a sad tone.

"Oh congrats man, but you don't seem too happy, whys that?" The person said. Juuzou shook his head and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"She was a ghoul! I fell for a ghoul! I killed her but I couldn't kill my son! Why can't I-?" Juuzou was cut off by some one speaking behind him.

"Calm down Juuzou, we understand why you couldn't kill your son, why don't you calm down and we think about plans for your future. Chances are you child has been taken into hiding, and with that information we will start searching for him." The man said. Juuzou calmed down and they started the new investigation... But would it be successful? Will Jason be found?

I don't really want him to die...

A/N sorry this chapter is short, but I gave you two chapters today cuz I feel so cruel for killing the reader but oh well, see you in the next chapter, what will happen to Jason?