12 - wide eyes

A/N, first off, thanks for nearly 400 reads, but anyway....yeah ok you guessed it [y/n] is going to give birth in this chapter, sorry if it's so bad... Obviously I've never experienced it so it isn't gonna be exacaly like it but you probably haven't experienced it ether so we're OK, right? Enjoy!

The pains got stronger and you knew you didn't have longer. Only a matter of time.....

"How you holding up?" Juuzou yawned.

"Fine, just get some sleep... The longer your up the tireder you will get!" You say trying to sleep yourself.

"But what if-?"

"I'll be fine. If anything does happen I will wake you, I'm sure of it" you smile, Juuzou lies back and stares into your eyes. He slivers his hand up to your stomach and rubs it gently, your eyes close and he leans towards you. His lips come in contact with your head and you smile. Your eyes open and you see he has fallen asleep. Finally you can get some sleep! Your eyes flutter shut and you fall into a deep sleep...

You wake with a sudden movement, craps shot down and you cry in pain, at that exact time Juuzou shoots up and rushes to your aid.

"[y-y/n] are you ok?" Juuzou says calmly.

"Juuzou, I think the baby is coming..." You say.

"Ok, come one let's pack the bags!" He says as a smile spreads across his face. You don't move, "c-come on [y/n]" Juuzou says sitting beside you.

"I don't want to go...." You say as another cramp hits you.

"But [y/n] we have to go to the hospital!" He says rubbing your back.

"I want to stay here!" You shout.

"Jeez! Ok if you want but I don't know how to do this stuff!" Juuzou says defencivly.

"W-where's Pam?" You start breathing heavier.

"I'll go get her!" He said then exits the room, soo he comes back with Pam by his side, she rushes to you and kneels by your side.

"Are you ok?" She asks, pain. You shake your head in response "you sure you don't wanna go to the hospital...", you nod. "Well then let's get this baby outta here!" She giggles. You weakly smile.

Juuzou leaves the room and sits in the living room waiting, he was scared to what his baby would be like, he never told you about what happened when he was raised by ghouls...

-

You spend hour by hour in your room, pain in every part in your body and Juuzou popping his head in every 5 minutes to see how it's going. "Let's lock the door, you could go ghoul form" Pam whispers then quickly runs to the door locking it. Good thing because she was right, your eyes turn black and you once [e/c] turns red.

You scream and wince in pain and try your hardest not to cry. "[y/n], come in not long left..." She says as you yelp, you narrow your eyes and push its all your strength.

-

"Nearly there!" Pam says.

-

After hours it turned 6am, your child was born half ghoul, male, and didn't know how to control his eye as he was too young.

You figure now is the best time to tell Juuzou.

"Juuzou!" You call after finally waking up. Juuzou rushed in and smiles at you.

"Can I see him, Pam told me its a boy!" He says in his excitable childish voice.

"Ok..." You say, he walks over to the crib and stares in.

"What's this?" He says peering at his son.

"It's your son...." You say.

"But he's half ghoul, I don't understand, I'm not a ghoul, your not a ....." He says, his eyes widen, "please don't tell me your-! No! Just tell me you had an affair with a ghoul or something! I don't want you to be a-" Juuzou shouts in disbelief.

"It's True, I should have told you earlier but I-" you are cut off by an evil smile on Juuzou's face. He begins to giggle insanely.

"Well then....what a dummy I am! How could I love a stupid ghoul!" He says not moving his grin, your heart dropps. "I can't love a ghoul! How could you lie to me, after all this time why did you lie to me?!" He says then leans under the bed, he pulls out the box and fiddles a few things. Then his weapon appeared.

"JUUZOU PLEASE NO!" You shout as he lifts it into the air, it suddenly comes crashing down and slits right through your stomach. Your eyes widen and you cough up blood. His smirk doesn't disopeard... You look up to him and your eyes focus on his evil smile.

"Silly Billy! Ghouls are such party poopers!" Were the last words you heard before you blacked out...

A/N what a dramatic ending....WAIT THIS ISNT THE END!! There will be more, but what will happen?

•••