Part 2- Why didnt you tell me?!

Kae'Lah's POV

I pulled in the arena parking lot and got Rhemmie out the car and walking into the locker room door.

"Hey everyone." I said

They all said her I say everyone even Ayesha and her kids. The two people I didn't see were Steph and Klay. I set Rhemmie's car seat on the bench and took her out.

"What's her name?" Draymomd asked.

"Rhemmie Nikkhole Landry." I said as soon as I said her last name Steph stormed in the room with Klay running behind him.

"Don't you mean Rhemmie Curry?" Steph said.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"When were you going tit ell me Rhemmie is mine?" Steph asked.

"Wait that's your baby?"Ayesha said.

"Yes Rhemmie is mine. It happened in Denver which you already know about. Kae never told me she was pregnant for ME!" Steph said.

"The only reason I didn't tell you was because i didn't want to ruin your marriage. I had already done enough damage by sleeping with you!" I yelled running out the locker room.

"KAE WAIT!" I heard people yelling after me.

Steph's POV

"What the hell Steph I told you not to flip out on her." Klay said.

"Stephen if you want to be in Rhemmies life you better go fix this. By the looks of it she looks pissed off at you." Draymind said.

"Tell her it wouldn't have ruined our marriage. I forgave you. Now this is your child. Don't make her not let you in her life." Ayesha said handing me rhemmie.

"I'll go find her." I said walking out the locker room.

I looked all over the arena and didn't see Kae. I went to the press box and seen her sitting down crying.

"Don't cry." I said sitting beside her.

"Leave me alone steph." She said.

"Rhemmie tell mommy to stop crying." I said holding rhemmie up on my lap.

"Steph I'm sorry." She said grabbing Rhemmie but I pulled her back.

"Hey you got tobhold her for 3 months my turn." I laughed.

"Steph you don't have to be in her life." She said.

"I want to. This is my child what are you going to tell her when she ask where her daddy is?" I said.

"I don't know she can't even sit up yet I didn't get that far." She said.

"Kae this is my child I have a right to be in her life." I said.

"I know I don't want to ruin your life."

"Who said you were going to ruin my life?" I said

"You have a family you don't need a baby mama in your life." She said.

"Draymond got god knows how many baby mama's and he has a family. His life isn't ruined." I said.

"I should have told you I'm sorry." She said.

"Its alright. If I was in your position I'd probably do the same thing." I said.

"If you were in my position we would have a problem." She laughed.

"Yeah a big problem." I said.

TBC......