Part 12- New Year New Love

Authors Note: This isn't a long chapter sorry.

Stephen's POV

It was New Years Eve. We were in New York City to see the ball drop. It was just me Kae'Lah and Rhemmie. We were walking around New York just enjoying the sites.

Kae'Lah's POV

Steph flew me and Rhemmie to New York to see the Ball drop at midnight. I never would have thought a year ago I would have a beautiful healthy daughter for Stephen Curry. Or that I would be walking hand in hand through New York City on New Years eve with him. Rhrmnie was pointing to anything that caught her eye. She was on Stephen's hip so she could see a lot more. Hard to believe she'll be 1 soon.

Stephen's POV

We were walking to Time Square to see the ball drop. Rhemmie was now asleep on my shoulder. It was almost mid night and I planned to kiss Kae and ask her to be my girlfriend. We looked up and the ball began to drop. I pulled Rhemnie closer to me so the loud noise wouldn't wake her.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
"HAPPY NEW YEARS." everyone screamed

I grabbed Kae and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. She was shocked at first but then kissed back.

"Wow." She said as she pulled away.

"Kae will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend." I asked smiling.

"Yes." Was all she said before kissing me.

The noise must have woken Rhemmie up because she put her hand between me and Kae's lips and pushed us away.

"Ew." She said laughing.

Me and Kae looked at each other and talked Rhemmie in kisses. She giggled in response.

TBC.....