Part 11- 1st Christmas

Kae'Lah's POV

It was Christmas morning and I was awoken by Rhemmie jumping on my bed. Wait how did she get out of her crib. I sat up and looked at the door to see Steph standing there smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting up.

"Well Merry Christmas to you too." Steph said smirking.

"Merry Christmas, now what are you doing here?" I asked again.

"I wanted to spend Christmas morning with Rhemmie and you." He said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Well let's go open some presents." I said picking Rhemmie up and vetting out of bed.

"Damn mama looking good." Steph said. Motioning towards my night clothes.

"Haha down boy." I said walking into the living room.

We sat by the tree and I grabbed a present for Rhemmie that was from 'Santa'. She ripped into it with the help.of me. It was some little Jordan Retro's with 'Curry' on the back. I smiled at Steph as Rhemmie went for another present. After all the presents were open we cleaned up everything and I went to start Christmas day lunch. Rhemmie was playing with her toys in the living room. Steph came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Those shoes are so cute." I smiled.

"I figured if she was anything like her mommy she loves Jordan's." Steph laughed.

"Yeah she definaltely takes after me in that department." I said.

Steph leaned in and pecked my lips when there was knock on my door. I got up and went to answer it. I opened the door and seen Klay, Draymond, Seth, my brother Jalen.

"Hey guys." I said letting them in.

"What's cooking." Klay asked.

"Some Turkey, Roast, Ham, Rice Dressing, Corn bread Dressing, green bean carsorole and yams." I said.

"Smells good sis." My brother said.

"Thanks." I said.

At dinner table.

"Okay bow y'all heads let's say grace." I said.

"Dear heavenly father we come to you to say thank you for this food you have blessed us with. We thank you for keeping us all free from injury in our professions. We thank you that we are all healthy. Amen" steph said.

"Okay let's eat." Draymond said

Steph's POV

This was a great christmas.....

Kae'Lah's POV

This was a great Christmas with the people I love....

TBC.....