Part 10- First date

Steph's POV

Kae and I were going on our first date tonight. We are taking things slow. My mom is watching Rhemmie for us. I was getting dressed when Klay walked in my room.

"Damn Steph looking good for Ms. Kae'Lah." Klay said sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, I want this to go perfect." I said tieinf my tie.

"I wish you luck bro." Klay said.

"Thanks man. Lock up when you leave." I said walking out the door.

I got in my car and drove to Kae'Lahs apartment. I went up to her door and knocked. She answered the door a few minutes later smiling.

"Hey come on in I'm almost ready." She said letting me in.

After a few minutes she was ready to go. I escorted her to the car and opened the door for her. I got in the driver side and pulled out the parking lot.

"So where are we goign?" She asked.

"You'll see." I said smiling.

*After Car ride*

We pulled into the resteraunt parking lot. I parked the car and got out and went around to open Kae's door. I held her hand as we walking in. I had rented out the resteraunt just for the two of us. The waiter led us to our table in the middle of the room. There was just dim lights in the room. We ordered out food and talked for a while.

After we ate I drove Kae'Lah back home.

"This was a great first date thanks steph." Kae said.

"Your welcome. I hope to have many more dates with you." I said smiling down at her.

"Me too. Goodnight. I love you." She said standing on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"Good night love you to." I said as she walked into her house.

After she closed the door I leaned back against it.

I think I'm in love with her.....

Kae'Lah's POV
I think I'm in love with him.....