Part 4- Telling the Family

2 Weeks Later
Steph's POV

Its been 2 weeks since I found out Rhemmie was mine. Now it was time for the awkward part. Telling my dad and mom that I had an affair and Kae had Rhemmie. I pulled into the drive way of there home. I told Kae to meet me here alter cause I wanted to break the mews to them first. I walked up to the door and went in.

"Mom dad!" I yelled

"In the kitchen." Mom said.

"Hey son what brings you here." Dad said.

"I have something to tell you guys." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Well what is it?" Mom asked.

"Don't flip out on me....but about a year ago I had an affair with another woman." I said.

"Okay and what else." Dad said.

"Well dad you know this woman and she has a daughter for me now." I said.

"So you had an affair then got the girl pregnant. Does Ayesha know?" Dad asked.

"Yes she knows everythign." I said.

"Well who is this girl?" Mom asked.

As if on cue the doorbell rang. I went to get it and let Kae in. We walked into the kitchen. Kae stood hidden behind me.

"The woman is Kae'Lah Landry." I said moving out the way.

"You had an affair with one of the greatest WNBA players." Dad said.

"Yes and this is our daughter Rhemmie." I said.

"She is precious, but Stephen youbknow this wasn't right." Mom said taking Rhemmie out her car seat.

"So you are the reason she had to retire from the NBA ?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad but that's not the point." I said.

"Yes it is Steph, I'm not saying what you did was right but I had the sex talk with you. Why didn't you use protection. You ruined this young ladies career. What are you sweetheart 20." My dad scolded.

"I'm 25 sir, he didn't ruin my career there were 2 of us there neither of us thought of protection it happened so fast." Kae said.

"Well its an honor to meet you. You were well are a great player." Dad said.

"Nice to meet you to Mr.Wardell. I should be saying the same to you." Kae said.

"Dell get in here! You have to hold this precious baby." Mom yelled.

"You might not get your child back." Dad said going in the living room.

TBC.....