Part7- Divorce!

3 weeks later
Steph's POV

Its been three weeks since Ayesha saw me and Kae kissing. It was my fault I shouldn't have kissed her. Kae'Lah wanted nothing to do with me. Shit she didn't even want me in Rhemmie's life. If it wasn't for Klay I wouldn't have even known that I was the father. To make things worse Ayesha filed for divorce. I can't lie I knew this was coming. Kae'Lah won't answer my text or calls so I don't k ow what's going in there.

"You alright?" Klay asked walking into my room.

"To be honest I don't know what to do. Ayesha filed for divorce Kae'Lah isn't answering calls or text." I said.

"Kae is at the Arena if you want to talk to her. As for the Ayesha thing just give her what she wants. Don't make anything worse cause she'll take those kids away from you." Klay said.

"I'm going to talk to Kae." I said getting up.

Kae'Lah's POV

I was at the arena working on some drills. Hopefully one day I'll be able to play again. I was practicing my free throws when the one person I didn't want to see walked in.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said continuing practice.

"You don't have to talk just listen." He said.

"Alright." I said.

"Kae you think you ruined my life? Im the one who ruined your life. If I would have kept it in my pants we wouldn't be here today you would still be playing for Los Angeles and I wouldn't have 3 kids at the age of 28. Ayesha filed for divorce so I'm losing my wife. You won't speak to me so I'm losing you and Rhemmie. I just fucked everything up I'm sorry." Steph said out the corner of my eye I saw a tear roll down his face.

"No one said you were losing me or Rhemmie." I said sitting down beside him.

"It feels like it." He said.

"Well your not yeah I am mad but that doesn't mean your losing me." I said

"I'm just sorry Kae." He said.

"Don't be there were two of us in that room it takes two to make a baby. You didn't ruin my life. Maybe a little time off is what I needed. I'm happy just raising our daughter now. I look into her eyes and it reassures me that I'm doing everything right Steph." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Maybe I need to look into her eyes because it feels like I'm doing everything wrong." Steph laughed.

"Everything will be alright. I'm always here for you. Remember that." I said.

"Thanks Kae. I love you." Steph said.

"I love you too Stephen." I said hugging him.

TBC......