Part 6- The Kiss....

Kae'Lah's POV

I sat in the empty gym watching Steph practice. He was a great player better than I ever was.

"Hey how bout a little one on one?" He asked.

"You sure you wanna pit yourself through that ?" I asked cockily

"Anytime mamasita." He said

"So you Hispanic now?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said tossing me the ball.

"Okay let's do this Curry." I said.

"1st to 10 wins." He said checking me the ball.

I got in bound and began down the court. Steph was hit on my tail. I went for a lay up. Steph tried to block but failed. He got the ball and went to his basket. I was right behind him. He went for a dunk and made it.

"2-1" he said.

"Shut up you didn't have a baby 3 months ago." I said catching my breath while dribbling the ball.

I began to run down court but quickly got the ball stolen from me. I went after steph but he was already to his basket.

"Your ball Ms. NBA all star." He taunted

"Shut up." I said checking him the. Ball.

I quickly stole the ball and shoe a 3 pointer.

"4-4" I said.

"Next shot wins." Steph said.

I got the ball and ran to my basket. Only to be grabbed at the last minute and twirled around.

"Hey foul no fair." I said

"Life isn't fair." Steph said turning me around do that I was facing him.

I looked into his eyes and he leaned in. Our lips met and it felt like fireworks going off. I heard a throat clearing behind us and quickly pulled away.

"Ayesha its not what it looks like." Stephen said.

"Oh really because it looks like you are kissing your baby mama." She said taking off her ring and throwing it at Steph.

"Ayesha wait!" He yelled running after her.

I sat in the middle of the court and put my head in my hands.

TBC.....