Part 19- Night before

Steph's POV

It was the night before the wedding. My mom was very into tradition so I couldn't see Kae'Lah until the wedding day. I was sitting in the hotel room with the rest of my groomsmen. They were just wall over the place entertaining Rhemmie and Riley.

Kae'Lah's POV

I was in me and Steph's house. I was with my brides maids and Steph's mom. She believes in tradition so me and Steph weren't allowed to see each other. He and the guys had Rhemmie and Riley. I wish them luck. Meanwhile we were talking about anything and everything. I was nervous to walk down the isle. It was a good nervous though not a cold feet nervous. It would be better if I could be in Steph's arms right about now. But I'll stick with tradition scared of when his mom would do.

"So a re you ready for tommorow?" Sydela asked sitting on my bed.

"Yeah just a little nervous but its a good nervous." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Everything is going to go great." Sydel said.

"I know. Thanks for being my maid of honor." I said smiling.

" your welcome now get some rest you have a big day tommorow."sydel said walking out the room.

Stephen's POV

God I wish I had kae'lah in my arms right now.....

Kas'Lah's POV
God I wish I had Stephen in my arms right now.....

TBC..