Part 9- Injury

Steph's POV

We had a game tonight and Kae'Lah was going with Rhemmie. This was the first game Rhemmie has been too. So I have to shine for my daughter tonight.

Kae'Lah's POV

I was sitting courside at Steph's game with Rhemmie on my lap. This was her first basketball game. It was an understamenr to say she was excited to see her daddy play. It was almost game time. Rhemmie could barley keep still.

"D-da d-da." She kept yelling.

"You'll see daddy in a minute baby." I said.

As the game started Rhemmie was jumping all over my lap. Steph was making some really good shots.

*Half way through the game*

The Warriors were winning. The other team had the ball and were going to their basket. Steph went to block the shot but jumped to high and went over the guys shoulder. He hit the floor mostly on his head. He immediately went down. I stood up holding Rhemmie as the coaches checked on him. I got worried when he wasn't getting back up or moving. The head coach motioned for me to come over. I walked over and kneeled down putting Rhemmie down. She sat on Steph's back and pulled on his jersey.

"Steph can you hear me?" I asked close to his ear.

"Dada." Rhemmie said.

Steph went to sit up and Klay grabbed Rhemmie and held her. I helped Steph up and he put his arms around my shoulder to balance him. We walked back to the locker room and sat him down on the bench.

"Steoh are you okay?" I asked looking at the knot on his head.

"I think. I'm just shaken up." He said

"Its alright you still need to go to the doctor though to make sure you don't ah e aconcusion." I said rubbing his head.

"Where's Rhemmie?" He asked.

"She's on the sidelines with Klay." Coach said.

"Go get her I want to hold her." Steph said.

"I'll go get her." I said getting up.

I went to the sidelines and got Rhemmie from Klay and walked back into the locker room. I handed her to Steph and he hugged her.

"Kiss daddy's boo boo Rhemm.." I said pointing to Stephs head. She sat up and kissed Stephens forehead

"Awe thanks baby." Steph said kissing her head.

TBC......