Chapter 2

Unedited!

Photo of the men's masks above!

WARNING THERE IS EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! IT MIGHT TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE PLEASE ONLY READ IF YOU ARE +18.

Chapter 2

"Hope is necessary in every condition. The miseries of poverty, sickness and captivity would, without this comfort, be insupportable." - William Samuel Johnson

2 years later......

Time passes so slow, that I can almost feel the tick of my eternal clock at ever second. I have not saw a clock in what seems like years, in what I know has been years. It seems that I will stay here for forever or at least that's what they tell me.

They say that I am "far too precious to let go of," "what they have been looking for." They come into the room chaining me to the wall.

Its as if torture gives them some sort of sexual pleasure, they moan and groan, encouraging me to call for help in hoarse lust filled voices. I used to scream and cry in pain, but begging them only encourages them.

It reminds me of what we tell rape victims and women who are scared to become victimized by rape. They rape because it gives them pleasure, if you are active and fight against them then it will only encourage them, that is what they want. 

So I am now silent, I just wait for them to finish. When they are finished they unlock my restraints gently placing me on the floor as if I am something priceless and special to them. 

Sometimes one will lay in front of me, staring into my eyes, humming to me as if trying to comfort me.

Other times they just leave me, bleeding, and alone only then do I cry. I used to think that this was just one demonic man but I have since found that there is two of them.

They both look identical though with muscular bodies, average in hight, and cover their faces with the same black wolf shaped metal masks. The masks are beautiful yet terrifying with long pointed ears, a snout with holes that they often brush up and down my back, and eyes so deep that I can not see the man behind it. The two are different though, they might look alike but one likes to beat me with is hands, sometimes using a knife to cut me, the other only uses the whip.

They both act as if they are lost in what they are doing, I am nothing but a body; a punching bag. They have so much anger, so much aggression, I almost feel sorry for them. When finished they always tell me how much they love me, how sorry they are. I hate them, but I say nothing.

My life is pain, I breathe pain, I see Pain, I am pain.

Lately its as if they can not get enough they have been coming what seems like every day. It is strange though they do not always hurt me, sometimes they just stare, other times they touch me.

I wish they would just hurt me, their touch makes me want to puke. Their cold fingers are like needles against my skin always stroking and moaning.

Today is different though, they have been standing in the door together for hours. They never come together, always one at a time.

As I thought they are almost identical but one is slightly taller. They are stiff, mumbling between each other. I have curled myself into a ball in the corner of the room, watching them. I can not help but feel that something is terribly wrong, like the hunter is playing with is food, and I am the prey.

Soon another figure joins them, this one is dressed in similar clothes but his mask is a dark red. Both look at the man, but he never looks at them, only at me. Not looking away he nods his head, and they both come forward. I try to shrink into the wall but I know that nothing can protect me from whatever they have planed.

Both grabbing a arm they drag me to the man in the mask who simply looks down at me. I feel as if he is studying me, taking in every detail, but can not be sure because of the masks blank face.

In an act of defiance I spit in the mans face. I am not weak, they think they can control me but they cant. The man does not even flinch, just nods again before I am blindfolded.

Blinded I can feel someone pick me up and cary me for what seems like forever. Doors open and close, the warmth of the sun beats down on me, and I wonder if they are going to kill me; I can only hope.

Soon I am placed on something that sinks with my weight, it feels like a bed.

My blood runs cold Oh God not a bed, why a bed? My heart stops, this can not be happening to me, its finally going to happen they are going to rape me! I always knew that they would yet some silly part of me began to think differently. Oh my God!

A hand lifts my head and pulls the blindfold off. Blinking quickly I look around at the red room. It is a simple bedroom with black curtains and a small black cabinet in front of the bed. Looking up I see the red masked man standing before me, he is no longer dressed and has a belt in his hands.

Flinching I try to jump off the bed when he leans his body over mine, grabbing my wrists. I try to pull away but my efforts are fetal, he is so much stronger then me. My heart is in my throat trying to come up with the acidy bile that is building. He places my wrists above my head, his necked body covering mine, swallowing I try and think of anything else, a way to escape.

 He loops the belt around my wrists tying them together. Sitting back up he straddles my hips and touches himself. I try to wiggle away. I can not believe this is really happening the only thing that I have left is my virginity.

After all of this time I am finally going to be raped, I thought that I had made it. I thought that this was going to be the one thing that I got to keep. I thought wrong, I tried to get away; I bucked and kicked and cried but it was useless if anything it made it worse.

Laying in the bed I stare at the ceiling, he had simply rolled off of me and left. I would think I am dreaming but I can still feel his seed inside of me. Oh God. I am now nothing, before I at least still had something, but now I have nothing.

Staring at the ceiling I hear the door open and close as someone comes to take care of me. It is a woman wearing a long black dress, her mask is like the men from my cell. She gently washes me, stitches up the wounds from the twins. A nock comes from behind the door and a new masked man walks in with a medieval looking wheelchair. The man picks me up and places me in it before the woman gently ties a new blindfold around my eyes. They walk for a while before we go through a series of doors and I am placed onto the cold ground. Closing my eyes I drift back to sleep, hoping that I never wakeup.

Am I the only one who is going to have nightmares when think if those masks!?!?!?! What the world!?!

Anywho this chapter was really heavy and I hope everyone was mentally prepared for it. I may or may not have cried when writing it..... I am just going to go cuddle with my husband and get some baby love to regroup after this one!

Don't forget to leave me a comment or click that little heart button if you are enjoying this story. ❤️