00; Prologue

"I honestly think this all just being blown out of proportion."

"Miss Hunt, you caught the podium on fire." Mrs.Trainor put extra emphasis on the word fire, as if it would have any effect on her.

"Okay one, I honestly thought the fireworks would just send it up into the air. Y'know, like-" Beverly made a whistling noise, snaking her hand into the air before imitatiing an explosion, complete with hand motions. "And two, it's not like anyone got hurt."

"Bev, the principal is on his way to the hospital." Her mother hissed, clenching her jaw.

"He should invest in less flammable pants." She countered, crossing her arms and sinking down into her seat.

"Sit up straight in front of your superiors." Her mom smacked her knee, the vice principal interrupting them before she could argue.

"Actually, it doesn't matter how she acts in front of her superior." Mrs.Trainor had a smug look on her face, holding the back of the desk. "Because I am not her superior, seeing as she no longer goes here."

Beverly shot out of her seat with wide eyes, her mouth gaping open. "Are you kidding me? School hasn't even started yet for two weeks and you're expelling me?"

"You put everyone at the student walk through in danger with your little stunt, not to mention your previous indiscretions."

"But I-"

"I'm sorry Miss Hunt, but you are expelled."

● ● ●

"Ow-mom!" Beverly whined as she was dragged towards the car, her face twisted in pain. "Watch the cartilage piercing- ow!"

"Are you kidding me Bev?" Her mother released her ear, unlocking the car and pulling open her door. "This is the third school in this town. Which means we have to move. Again."

"No we don't, I can do homeschooling." Bev pleaded her case, sliding into the car and shutting the door. "Please mom, don't make me move."

"I have to find a job at a school who will actually take me now." Her mom turned on the car, pulling out of the parking spot. "Because guess what? Most schools don't want a vice principal with a trouble maker as a daughter. I'm lucky I got to keep the job at the last school you got kicked out of."

"Mom-"

"My word is final." She snapped, keeping her eyes on the road instead of her daughter. "You're lucky I've had a backup school in mind. Hopefully they still need a vice principal."

Beverly just leant her head against the widow, crossing her arms as her life was about the change once again.

She just wasn't aware how drastic that change was going to be.

_______________________________________

Not edited

For those of you confused, the school I used to go to would have this "walk through" where students and parents would go on campus and see all the classes/meet teachers and stuff and there was a rally.

And yeah.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS WHO SHOULD HER LOVE INTEREST BE?

(highkey sterica af so)

Vote and Comment ❤

Xx