09; Ignite

Stiles shoved past the two girls and into the bathroom, shoving his sleeves up his forearms. He knelt down and tried to drain the tub, grunting as he realized he couldn't drain it.

"He blocked it." Stiles said, panic evident in his voice. "He blocked the drain with something, I can't get to it."

"What do we do?" Lydia asked, Stiles pulling his hands out of the water and shaking them off.

"Here, help me." Lydia knelt down next to him, both of them trying to move the safe. Stiles looked up a Beverly who sat frozen, her mouth slightly agape. "Help us!"

"Sorry." Beverly nodded, moving to help them. It wouldn't budge, all of them straining against the heavy metal.

"Is he dead?" Lydia asked, pushing her hair back from her forehead. "How long can a werewolf stay underwater?"

"You think I know that?" Stiles snapped, yanking on the safe.

"Werewolves." Beverly whispered, shaking her head as her wet hands slipped on the metal. "Fucking werewolves."

They tried once again to move the safe, failing miserably. Stiles stood and backed up, yelling out in pain as he walked into the heater. He rubbed his arm and stared at it, an idea forming in his head as he looked over at Boyd.

"Wait a sec, the heater." Stiles said, Beverly just looking between him and Lydia in confusion. "Ethan came out of it when he touched the heater."

"What?" Lydia and Beverly asked in sync, Stiles gesturing towards the heater.

"It's heat. Heat, fire. Heat does it, all right?" Stiles waved his arms around, Lydia growing more irritated. "We need something, we need fire."

"He's underwater!" The strawberry blonde snapped, smacking her hand on the tub.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that." He replied, narrowing his eyes at her. Beverly just watched them bicker, her eyes bouncing between them.

"Wait, wait." Lydia breathed, realization creeping onto her face. "The bus. On the bus, they'll have emergency road flares. They have their own oxidizers, they can burn underwater."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, go!" Lydia shrieked, his eyes widening before darting our of the room. Lydia and Beverly went back to yanking on the safe, but it was useless. Lydia looked over at Beverly, wetting her lips. "How did you know?"

"Know what?" Beverly breathed, Lydia just gesturing to the drowned boy in front of them. She nodded, mentally smacking herself. "I know it sounds crazy, but I saw it. Like a vision or something."

"I don't think you sound crazy." Lydia said softly, standing up. She held her hand out, Beverly taking it and hoisting herself up from the floor. "I believe you."

"Thanks." Bev bit down on her bottom lip, the two girls backing into the bedroom. She paused, her eyebrows furrowing as she held up her finger. "Do you hear that?"

"It sounds like crying." Lydia whispered, walking over to one of the beds. She knelt down, lifting up the edge of the blanket to see Isaac hiding under there. She stood up quickly, backing up towards Beverly.

"What is-" Her sentence ended with a scream when a hand grabbed her, maiming her turn around and smack Stiles in the chest. "Don't do that!"

"I got 'em." Stiles held up the flares in one hand, rubbing his chest with the other. "What do I do? How do I do this?"

"T-The cap." Lydia stuttered, watching his flip it around in his hands. "The cap's a match."