chapter two

"Have you seen the new boy at our school? Damn he's hot," my close friend Minho told me, smiling brightly. "I hope, he's into boys. Like seriously, I will so ask him to go on a date with me!"

"No, I haven't and stop trying to ask out every guy you see," I answered, rolling my eyes, a little bit annoyed that Minho tried to ask out very guy he saw. "Also, you have never once in your life ask a boy out, not even in that gay club we were..."

Minho was really shy, when it came to boys he found attractive. Like either he would start rambling for five hours or he would just stare and not say anything. There was nothing in between.

"Thomas... If you had seen him, you would know, what I'm talking 'bout," Minho just remarked, smirking and taking his seat next to me. Apparently he decided to not say anything about me mentioning the gay club. "Like he's not just hot, he's the king of hotness, I just want to be all over him or under him, doesn't really matter..."

"How about you focus on school for a change?"

"How about you focus on getting a girlfriend or boyfriend or datemate?"

"How about we stop talking in class?"

"How about you stop asking me stupid questions?"

"How about you stop being so stupid?"

"How about you stop being a jerk?"

"Shut up!" Brenda had turned around, glaring at us angrily. She was Minho's stepsister and easily got annoyed, when her stepbrother and I fought over pointless things - a thing we did seriously too often....

Minho glared at his stepsister. "How about you shut up?"

"How about you stop being so gay?"

"You're gay, too!"

"Guys," I mentioned, looking at Minho then at Brenda and trying to calm them down. "Stop fighting."

"Shut up, Thomas," they both told me, continuing to discuss.

I really do love my friends sometimes, they are so friendly and nice.

"Shuck face."

"Jerk."

"Butch lesbian."

"That's not an insult, idiot."

"Lexa died."

"Stop reminding me, that my favourite character died!!!"

"Clexa is dead."

"I swear, if you don't stop, I'm gonna kill you. If you dare to insult my OTP one more time..."

"I'm waiting."

"Mason is the beast."

"You did not just spoiler me?!"

"I did, and by the way Aiden is dead."

"Stop googling the tv shows, I'm watching!"

"THEN STOP INSULTING MY SHIPS."

"YOUR SHIPS AREN'T EVEN CANON."

"NEITHER ARE YOURS."

"YOU ALL SHUT UP," our teacher screamed through the the whole class. Mr Finstock was also the coach of their lacrosse team, so we all just called him coach. "MINHO AND BRENDA!! IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP, DETENTION!!"

They both immediately shut up and sat down. With a satisfied smile Mr Finstock gestured for a blonde boy, I didn't recognise standing in the door way to come closer.