chapter five

"I'm all yours, I've got no control."

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Minho hated me. He hated me at it was my fucking fault, I shouldn't have tried to get closer to Newt in the first place, when I knew that Minho had a fucking crush on him.

"Are you alright?" I heard Newt ask right next to me. His voice sounded slightly concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, everything is alright," I replied quickly and immediately started to walk again.

Newt looked ridiculously handsome in our school uniforms. The uniforms we had to wear at our school, contained basic black trousers with a white shirt and a teal pullover. Shoes had to be usual sneakers and that was mostly it. Our school didn't care about jewellery and hairstyles, as long as they weren't like completely inappropriate. They didn't even say anything against Teresa's blue dyed hair she had after one summer holiday.

Whereas for most of us the school uniform was just stupid, I was incredibly thankful for it right now. The shade of blue of the pullover suited Newt perfectly, especially with his blonde hair and amazing brown eyes.

"So, I've never asked you, where you live?" I asked him with smile, as we finally exited the school building.

Newt laughed, looking like he enjoyed the conversation we had. "It's not far away from school actually, only a ten minute walk in that direction." He pointed into the street that went left from our school.

"My direction," I rejoiced, smiling at him softly. "So we can walk together, I guess. Then I can enjoy your company a little longer."

He nodded with a big smile. "I actually don't know much about you, apart from the fact that your ability of taking selfies is the worst."

Oh... yeah... I had texted with Newt, after I added him to our group chat and we sent profile pictures and Newt had started joking a little bit about how horrible mine looked and that I should learn how to properly take pictures - especially selfies.

"Well then, have you got any favourite bands? I am sure, you listen to a lot of music?" I demanded jokingly, as we started walking down the street.

I liked the weather in New York most of the time. Living in New York was really nice - well the majority of it was nice. There were of course some not so nice things about it, but that was probably the case in every city.

"My heart belongs to fall out boy, since like forever, I went to a concert once in Britain and it was like the best thing ever," Newt giggled and his eyes were lightning up again. Certainly one of the cutest things I ever saw on someone.

"Same, but I've never been to concert before, when they come to town we should definitely go there," I offered and my mind was already imagining how amazing going to a concert with Newt would be. I enjoyed his company a lot and his arm was still linked with mine, so our shoulders touched occasionally as we further went down the street.

Newt smiled at me and fumbled in the pockets of his trousers, looking at me triumphantly as he found headphones and his phone. "I have every album, I am kind of a real fan and also trash, but well."

Sharing a headphone with Newt was one of the best experiences ever. I loved how we had to walk a little bit closer due to the fact that others the headphones would fall out of our ears.

The familiar sound of Favourite record by Fall out boy filled my ears and I heard Newt sing along with the lyrics, like he knew every single one of them - wich he probably in fact did.