- | Dollhouse | -

My girlfriend wrote half of this lmao

Dan's been thinking. He hadn't really thought about his family members and their reputation.

Well, he has. But not properly. Sigh, he thinks it's a good idea to interpret his family before doing crazy shit. Not saying that his family hasn't done crazy shit.

First of all, mum.

Well, her name is INSERT DAN'S MUM'S NAME. CAUSE IDK. She's 37 years old. She had him when she was 20. Dan knew that cause he's seventeen right now. So, you could say she was quite young when she had Dan. When he  was finally birthed out of her stomach well,

Dan's Mum's POV (FLASHBACK)

"Ahh!" I shouted, filled with pain. My first child was about to be born. It was exciting, but painful.

"Mrs Howell, can you try harder?" the doctor said in a worried voice. His face was filled with worry.

"I, ah, can try. . . " I mumbled. I took and deep breath and -

"PUSH!"

I pushed as hard as I can...

-

It has been 2 minutes since I have been pushing. I'm going to be completely honest, this was the hardest I have ever pushed in quite a while. You know when I pushed as hard as this. Well..it wasn't me that pushed harder, it was my husband.

"Ah!" I screamed in agony, pain. I scrunched up my feautures, and contact lenses were almost popping off.

"He's out!" The doctor shouted with glee. He held the baby in his hands, and proceeded outside.

"Finally."

They went outside, probably cleaning the baby.

My husband went inside,

"So?" He asked, with a giant toothy beam on his face. He was excited, really.

"He's is out!"

"I'm so happy!"

"I know, I am too."

I grabbed the bottle of vodka beside me and just chugged. I didn't mind if I was drunk. It made me much happier. Alcohol. Alcohol made me happier.

"Ah." I let out a sound of relief.

"Grab me my cigarettes. Put on the lighter too. I'm gonna smoke."

My husband followed my order and grabbed the box of cigarettes and turning on the lighter.

I put it on my mouth and my husband put the fire on the tip of the cigarette. You know, the process of smoking.

I loved smoking.

...

The nurse went inside the room,

The baby was crying, crying and crying and crying.

"I want to name him Daniel. Daniel James Crybaby Howell."

The nurse gave me a look,

"Crybaby?" The nurse asked in a judgmental tone.

"Yes, don't be a judgmental bitch." I snapped. She was stunned by the insult.

The nurse gave me a look of anger and disgust. I looked at her, quite unsure. She gave the baby to me, and he was smiling. A toothless smile, it made me happy.