- | Carousel pt. 2 | -

Carousel pt 2 of 2 {no dialogue sorry}

There's that awful moment when you realise that you're falling in love. That should be the most joyful moment, but it's not. It's always a moment full of terror because you damn well know, as night follows day, the joy is going to rapidly be followed by some pain or other shit like that. All the angst of a relationship.

I don't want to be heartbroken like what my old best friend, Matt has done.

I was going to ask him to be my boyfriend but he just toyed with my emotions.

He said,

"You think I would like you?! No! You are just a piece of gay shit that has a weird haircut, kill yourself you fag!"

I basically died at that moment.

Melanie comforted me for 3 straight (or gay) weeks.

She kept telling me, 'You're one of a kind and no one understands...' or something along those lines..

But I kept telling myself 'You are not special! No one likes you! Psycho, fag, idiot!' I don't know why I was lowering my own self esteem.

It was stupid.

Very stupid.

I was sad and bored out of my mind. Until, I saw.

I saw the most, icy blue eyes.

The most, pale and fair skin.

The most, beautiful raven-feather colored hair.

The most, precious pink lips.

The most, beautiful person.

It's not some shit like, "I like you, so?".

It's more like, "ohmygodyouaresopreciousandcuteandbeautifulandiloveyouandmylifeisruinedbutinagoodwayhelpmeplease" thing.

And that's just... I don't know, really.

A beautiful, but dangerous thing.

I mean, those eyes can kill a person from drowning. Told you not to swim on those eyes for more than 10 minutes.

Short chappie, cause busy af. Sorry!

New project coming up... if you wanna know, then it's a new story.

Not a phanfiction, but a story with romance and suspense and darkness and stuff. I already made the cover. And it's called "Within This Blue Neighbourhood" and the cover is just, beautiful. Well... not really considering that I did it😂.

Ily bbyss xx~

- ○ ally ○

Follow me! - sassyallywena