- | Training Wheels | -

I love everything about Phil.

Those blue eyes.

That pale complexion.

That beautiful smile.

Those lucious, and soft lips.

That adorableness from him that makes you fall for him.

Just everything.

And me, his boyfriend? That's just, holy fuck.

I don't even know.

It was the last subject and it was Troye and Connor's turn to read.

There was been something going on with them.

Connor, exchanging glances from Troye.

Troye, smiling and being all shy.

They obviously like each other.

"William Shakespeare was baptized on April 26, 1564, in Stratford-upon-Avon, England. From roughly 1594 onward he was an important member of the Lord Chamberlain's Men company of theatrical players. Written records give little indication of the way in which Shakespeare's professional life molded his artistry. All that can be deduced is that over the course of 20 years, Shakespeare wrote plays that capture the complete range of human emotion and conflict." Troye read out loudly, all of the gay boys in the class were in love with his voice.

Except for me. Obviously.

"Known throughout the world, the works of William Shakespeare have been performed in countless hamlets, villages, cities and metropolises for more than 400 years. And yet, the personal history of William Shakespeare is somewhat a mystery. There are two primary sources that provide historians with a basic outline of his life. One source is his work-" Connor was cut off. The sound of the red bells filled our eardrums.

"We'll be continuing this tomorrow, I'm not that kind of teacher who says 'No. Don't pack up yet, we have approximately 3 seconds of class yet." Mr. Moore joked.

"Bye Mr. Moore." We all said im unision. I stood up, and grabbed my bag.

As I walked outside, I saw Phil with some guy.

They were laughing.

I went over to Phil.

"Hey Phil!" I smiled sweetly, trying to mask the jealousy from my face.

"Hey Danny-boy. Missed you." He giggled.

"Nate, this is Dan. Dan this is Nate. He's one of my close friends."

"H-" Nate cut me off.

"Don't." He warned. Fucking hell.

"Wow, Nate. Dom't be such an ass. Okay, Dan and I are going, bye!" Phil waved goodbye and smiled.

I looked back and Nate gave me a jealous, nasty look.

"He's an asshole."

"Yeah, I don't know why? He's been acting like this when I introduced Melanie to him. As you know, I'm bi." Phil's bi?

"Oh, okay, yeah." I nodded.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, giving me a worried look.

"Just overwhelmed, really." I sighed. I was feeling overwhelemed and just let it all out.

"I can fix that." Huh?

I looked at him and he smashed his lips onto mine.

No tongue. Just a sweet, slow and not-desperate, loving kiss.

He finally let go to get air. That was good, as always.

When I thought of 'not speaking'. Well, I doubt that. If I didn't say what I my feelings were to him, we wouldn't be both broken and rejected.

And I thank Eric for punching and hurting me.

I like Phil. So much.

And I don't know how he likes

I love everything he does.

No reference I'm sorry. If you see the 'I love everything he does' then that was a fail.

But Training Wheels is about like going deeper and more personal in a relationship so? Yeah...

AND I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

My Bae | A Jacob Clitoris Fanfic - by diamondsky000 HAHAHAH

IT'S 👌👌👌

Okay byee!

Ily (cry)bbys ×~

- ally