- | Carousel pt. 1 | -

Part 1 of 2

Despite me having a terrible family.

And having a shit ton of problems.

Everyday, I am falling harder for Phil Lester.

Everyday. I have to struggle of hiding my feelings for this beautiful, northern-british, popular, blue-eyed, black haired boy.

Everyday. I find myself falling even harder for this boy.

It's like this stupid crush won't go away.

I know.. maybe Phil does have a crush on me?

Maybe those Tumblr posts mean something? Not just stupidly faking your identity and your likings on the internet?

I'm curious.

Why did he steal, my cotton candy heart?

He threw it in this damn coin slot.

But I've already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now.

Sigh.

Still the weekend. Melanie told me that we had a 1-week break from school. Because of a seminar.

Great. I feel sad-happy about this situation.

Happy, cause sleep, Tumblr, binge eating Nutella and movie marathons with Ade, Melanie and Troye. Yes..

Sad, cause Louise is not here and she has a 1-week vacation with his family in Troye's homeland, Australia. And I won't be seeing Phil.

If me and Phil would be together, I don't want it to be some stupid, worthless High-school fling.

I want it to be a serious never ending relationship. But, again. I pity myself for making such impossible assumptions. Awe.

I grabbed my laptop and opened Twitter.

I looked up at the Worldwide Trending Topics.

'#BlueCrybaby
#WILDbyImperfectionists'

HOLY SHIT. WE WERE TRENDING.

THAT VIDEO WE POSTED 2 MONTHS AGO!

Our 'WILD' music video!

Well... we asked Troye to edit it cause he was the one with the aesthetic editing.

But it was simple though.

The kissing scene.. well, that was a guy he knew and was gay. On Facebook. They had a fling but they were still friends.

"MELANIE! COME HERE." I shouted.

"WHAT'S WRONG?! COMING!"

She went running to 'my' room and looked so terrified.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes?"

"Come, sit."

She sat beside me.

"Look." I pointed to the Hashtags.

"W-we.. we are trending on TWITTER!" She exclaimed, jumping on the bed.

"I KNOW. CALL TROYE. AND TURN ON LOUDSPEAK."

"Okayokayokay." She chanted.

She dialed Troye's number and he picked up instantly.

"AHH! MELANIE DID YOU SEE?!" Troye knew already.

"THE TRENDING TOPICS?! YES TROYE I HAVE! THIS IS THE..." Melanie stopped to try and properly breathe.

"The best thing, EVER!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly." She agreed.

"Is Dan there, perchance?" Troye asked.

"Yes! Do you want to talk to him?"

"No thanks. I'm still... I in disbelief. I am excite. I am mortified. I in disbelief again." He breathed out. And started shouting again.

While they were talking, I checked my Twitter notifications.

I had 70,000 more followers. Hold up.

'@danisnotonfire HEY OMG ARE YOU THE GUY WHO SANG SOME PARTS IN WILD BY IMPERFECTIONISTS?! HOLY HIIII.

@danisnotonfire DAN?! YOU ARE A MUSICIAN?! HI THIS IS DAISG UR KINDERGARTEN FRIEND. HAAAAYYY GUUURL.'

Those were the tweets I got. But I got a DM. I checked who it was.

'From: @AmazingPhil

You, Martinez and Mellet have really angelic voices. Especially you. :]
- Phil'

"Shit... holy FUCKING SHIT. MELANIE COME HERE."

"Again? Hmm? What's UP?!" She replied.

"LoOK. PHIL DM'D ME." I said.

She read the DM

"Angelic voice? He's veeeery cheesy. But veery sweet and cuuute." She dragged the letters in 'very' and 'cute'.

"Oh shut-up." I rolled my eyes.

"He tryna get in yo pants, Daniel. He want yo dick inside him. Wha you blind mate?" She asked and laughed. Her laugh was very unique and cute.

"OH SHUT-UP." I rolled my eyes even more, and chuckled.

"All I'm sayin' is, give it a shot. Y'know. Flirt with him? Who knows what might happen?" She let out a suggestive smirk. I have never seen her smirk.

Unless she sees something very.. I don't know? When she knows what's up?

"Do you know Phil's crush?" I blurted out of nowhere.

Ohnononono.

"Yes. I'm not allowed to tell anyone though." She smiled.

"Fuck off!" I laughed.

"Figure it out, cous. You will figure it out."

Sigh.

Will I catch up to love? I could never tell.

I know, chasing after Phil is a fairytale. (Or should I say PHARYTALE)

But I, feel like I'm on-tight to this... carousel.

End of Carousel pt. 1

That was gooood.

I write my chapters on my Notes and just copy-paste them. I hav e an Android so... yeaaah!

This was 700+ words.

Point out my mistakes❤❤👏👏

Ily bbys~ ×××

- ally

Follow me on twitter and show me some love - harmlesssivan

Talk to me - blurplefravan