- | Mad Hatter | -

YAS THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END AND I'M DOING CAKE

Tw: mentions of kidnapping

PLAYDATE AND CAKE ARE GONNA BE DAN'S EX FLASHBACKS OR SOMETHING.

YEAH. I WRITE THEM DIRECTLY, I DONT PLAN THEM.

THAT'S WHY I'M SHIT AT WRITING.

OKAY LET US COMMENCE THIS CHAPTER

Mad Hatter.

Everything was going pretty well.

Auntie was talking to Adrian about school, Melanie was waiting for the pizza and I was just watching T.V.

Well, more like flicking all the channels cause all of the shows were boring.

"Daniel, dear? What are you doing?" Auntie asked.

"Probably jerking off to the T.V or something." Melanie chuckled.

"MELANIE ADELE MARTINEZ!" shouted Auntie.

"Sorry, sorry." Melanie quickly apologised.

I just laughed.

"Uh, I'm just channel surfing, I guess?"

"Can I sit with you?" Auntie asked, I looked over to her, and quickly got out of my position, I sat up straight and shuffled to the other side of the sofa crease.

Auntie walked over to me and sat on the sofa crease.

"So, how's school? How's it with Phil?" She smiled.

"School, uhm.. next year I'm gonna be a Senior, and Phil, well... pretty good at the moment, but he is moving to Manchester, for university." I winced at the word, I really didn't like thinking about the future.

"Oh! I'm currently living in Manchester... so, he's going to the University of Manchester is he?" she trailed off.

"Oh yeah, he is. He told me he got accepted." I nodded, he did got accepted. Told me 3 months ago.

"It sucks to be that far away right? I mean, to see him, you have to go to a 3-hour journey." She smiled sadly.

"Yeah, I wish I could just... go transfer to one of those, private schools in Manchester to just, you know? Be with Phil. I can't stand him going outside and socialising with other people? What if he leaves me 'cause he'll find someone better? What if-"

"Oh, Daniel. I always knew you were an overthinker. I mean it could happen, but... did he say those three words?" I knew what she meant.

"Yes. He did."

"Then, he isn't gonna exhange you for anyone. He geniunely loves you, Daniel. He wouldn't leave you just for a stupid guy or girl."

"How'd you know he was bi?"

"Melanie." She nodded.

"Oh, well. I guess you do have a point." I smiled.

"Of course, aunties know best?" She giggled.

"Yes, of course."

"And another thing we should talk about." Oh, shit.

"U-uh, okay." I stammered.

"You and Melanie, killed a person?"

"Oh, I, uh, yeah. But it was no murder, it was just, uhmm, poisoning and- yes, we did. Urgh! I'm a psycho." I shook my head.

"Shh, that's not an issue. How did you, you know?"

"Well, Mel and I made cookies and added poison, also some milk, and the milk was poisoned too."

"You... we- have the same story!" Eyes wide, mouth open, shocked expression.

"What?"

"Except- were you two kidnapped?"

"Yes!"

"WHO KIDNAPPED YOU?"

"A-uh, an ice cream guy."

"Damian." How did she-?

"How do-"

"Damian! How does he look like now? He was a baby when I saw him into that disgusting man's arms. His dad kidnapped me before, same story, I poisoned him with milk and cookies, too. And did Melanie say something about this? When you two were cooking? Was she humming something?!"

I thought about it, no. She didn't.

I- oh wait.

"A little bit of sugar,"

"But lots of poison too."

"Yes, she-she did!" I nodded.

"What did she say?"

"A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison too." I sang, mimicking the melody.

"That song, that's what I used to sing Melanie. It's called Milk and Cookies." She smiled, and looked at Melanie.

"She told me the song was stupid, but.. she sang that."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"And Daniel?"

"What?"

"You're crazy." She grinned.

"Wh-"

"But it's okay, because, all the best people are crazy."

Oh my god, that was v cute!!

AAHAHAHAH JK THAT WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT

I'M VVVVVVV SORRY FOR THE MENTION OF KIDNAPPING

THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS

LSISIAKWKWK

CAN WE REACH 500 READS?!

AWW YUUUSS

I'M FREAKING OUT

BUT ANYWAYS, BYEEE

ILY BBYSSSS ××××××~~

- ally is crying bc she's close to 400