- | Tag, you're it. | -

The title scares me too. And I read Kitten and Steamrollers again and I cried. It was a dare by my girlfriend..

sassy-troyler i h8 u

Timeskip to 4 months so it's almost Christmas (November 27), it's literally summer and I'm writing about Christmas. Okay.

Tw; talk about kidnapping, feels(pheels), heartbreak(idek if that's a tw but I'll add it cause our exes are assholes and sluts), and rape talk. It's in one sentence, but still.

I was about to pick up Phil from Tom's house. Phil said they have a project together.

To be honest, I'm jealous. Phil has been really distant and rarely calls me, he calls me when he's feeling sad and lonely or just, needs help.

It's like I'm more his butler rather than his boyfriend.

I have a really weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around Tom, my conscience is screaming

PHIL'S CHEATING ON YOU WITH HIM! Project?! ON ALMOST CHRISTMAS BREAK?! WHAT THE FUCK DAN?!

But I trust Phil. I don't want Phil to be one of the people I trusted.

I like him so much. I can't say love yet, I'm too unsure. We need time.

I don't knock into Tom's door and just open it, it's unlocked anyway.

I went inside and I saw the most terrible image that I have seen in my entire life,

(A hamster JUST KIDDING)

Tom and Phil are kissing each other.

"Hi! Nice to see you again, boyfriend." I said sarcastically.

They both let go and Phil looked at me.

"D-dan! I c-can explain!" Phil stuttered.

Trusted.

Trusted.

"Don't call me Dan. And no! I don't need your fucking explinations! YOU SAID I WAS OVERREACTING WHEN I SAID TOM WILL SEDUCE YOU?! FUCKING HELL, YOU DAMN WELL KNOW HE'S A FUCKING MAN WHORE!" I shouted, my eyes filled with anger, rage running down my spine.

"I'M DONE. SO DONE." I walked out and I was crying.

I could still hear them,

"Look, Tom. I love you."

My heart stopped.

I was pissed.

Fucking pissed.

I went inside again.

"Phil, you have been lying to me the whole time? I was just another... play toy?" I asked innocently.

"No, I like you-"

"LIKE?! AND YOU LOVE THAT MANWHORE. I'M TOO PATHETIC FOR YOU AM I? YES, OF COURSE. I KNEW IT." I cried, I walked out once again and grabbed my phone.

I was about to call Adrian but my phone rang,

Melanie 💜 Crybaby

Answer? Decline?

I answered the call.

"Hello, Dan?" She whispered, it was barely audible(.com/troye)

"Melanie?"

"I'm in a ice cream van. I'M STUCK. HE KIDNAPPED ME WHEN I WAS WALKING." Shit.

"Which i-ice cream v-van?" I sobbed.