- | Sippy Cup pt. 1 | -

Part 1 of 2

It was the weekend. Yes. Dan can just stay away from everything and just be in his comfort zone.

It was 7:45 AM and he had nothing better to do but scroll through Tumblr. Or stalk Phil Lester?

Damn, this boy makes him cry so hard, it hurts. His heart is too big for his boyd. That's where my feelings hide.

But hiding Dan feelings for Phil Lester? It's so obvious.

The way he looks at the raven-haired when he's with his best friends. The way Dan acts when he's beside him. And the way he talk when Phil talks to me. So obvious.

And he's so unaware. It's terrifying and worrying sometimes.

Dan opened his laptop and opened multiple tabs. Taking a bite from his cookie

One for Twitter, and Tumblr.

He knows Phil's usernames are always 'AmazingPhil' except for Facebook, of course. But his nickname in Facebook, is 'AmazingPhil'.

God, he's such a nerd. That's one reason why Dan like him

I went to his Tumblr first and his theme is, so damn adorable. It made Dan smile, he was a lot happier.

Lions here, kawaii things there, and basically glitter everywhere! He's adorableness. Dan was deceased.

He scrolled through and looked at some posts of his. All of them were mostly funny pictures of shiba-inus and memes. But one text post caught his eye.

I have a crush on a boy from my school and I can't! He's honestly one of the reasons why I l i v e.

Who? Seriously? Who? Dan needed to know. If they get together, he better take care of Phil. If not, Dan was gonna beat this son of a bitch.

Was he jealous? Shit. He doesn't have the right to be. They are not an item.

Dan scrolled through more.

His name starts with a D and his last name ends with L.

Dan? He was Dan. Howell ends with L?

Oh, he pities himself for making such impossible assumptions!

He scrolled more, his pointed finger was hurting a bit.

I just helped him with his bruises and I, QWEEKWKAKAKAKDLRHEHBRWH. I thank my mum for being a doctor! Love u mum.

Okay. He said he has a crush on a boy. His name starts with a D and his last name ends with an L. He helped him with his bruises, his mum is a doctor.

Dan was a boy, Dan Howell. He was beaten up by Eric and had a fuckload of bruises. Phil helped him with them. Dan asked him 'Why do you have bandages and stuff?' and he replied with 'My mum is a doctor,'

No, it can't be.

He went to his Twitter and scrolled through his tweets.

does anybody know dan howell's twitter?

It was tweeted today and Dan quirked a small smile. He hasn't smiled in ages. He has, but most of the, were fake. Forced.

Hey phil, it's me. Btw it's danisnotonfire, Dan typed. He typed so fast, he was too enthusiastic.

He scrolled and got a notification.

AmazingPhil followed you back.

What?

Dan took around 5 screenshots and went directly to Facebook. He saw there was a green circle beside 'Louise Pentland'.

Legend: Dan is italics and Louise is Bold

LouiseLouiseLouise

Whatwhatwhat.

[ATTACHED PHOTO]

WHEN DID IT HAPPEN OML

TODAY LIKE I REPLIED TO HIS TWEET "does anybody know dan howell's twitter" and i replied with "hey phil, it's me. Btw it's danisnotonfire". AND HE LEGIT FOLLOWED ME. THE GODS HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS.

IM SO PROUD OF U MY BBY. AND HAVE YOU SEEN PHIL'S TUMBLR??

Shit.

Yeah..

Why sad all of the sudden?

Pretty sure it's somebody else.

DAN U ARE SO OBLIVIOUS DUDE GET UR SHIT TOGETHER. D AND L?? ARE U BLIND??

There are literally a lot of people in school that has a name that starts with D and his last name ends with L.

Louise is not online.

Yup. She leaves me alone mourning here.

This is part one of two in 'Sippy Cup' .

It's not a lot but, yeah.

I need to FOCUS.

Yeah.

Here's some songs that I listened to while writing this:

Here by Alessia Cara

New Americana by Halsey

TOO GOOD by Troye Sivan

Lazarus by David Bowie (it's great. such poetry)

This Is Gospel by P!ATD

Doubt by tøp

Semi Automatic by tøp

Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez

It's YoU by Zayn (i dont like that song dat much but a lil listen wont hurt.)

That's it!

Ily x

- ally

Follow me on twitter to get a virtual hug - saudadetroye

Kik? Yasssss - blurplefravan