Other Characters

In my stories across many universes you will probably see quiet a few different individuals. I'm going to try and write about the most common one seen or referenced here as well as their appearance :)

Madame Darkrai Von Demont
Darkrai is the main in villain in Game Of Disaster and is seen a lot in the Distarian stories. She is also referenced in the normal universe, which is basically like our own but with Essences. In that sense, sometimes she'll meddle between universes just to make the boys' lives hell. She is a platinum blonde woman with stark white eyes due to her lack of essence but her ability to hold it. She is called the Possessor because her lack of essence is an essence on its own. She is capable of removing people's essences and using them herself, which is why she wants the boys' rare essences for herself. She secretly took over her parents military when she was 16, killed her parents when she was 18, banished her older sister at 19 and is ruling Distaria as a tyrant now at 22. She's evil, but smart and I love her.

Nyx Nightfall
Nyx is known as Darkrai's right hand man. He follows and carries out her every order, no matter how much he doesn't like it. He is a Shifter, which explains his dark red eyes and black hair. He's rather lanky and can't really fight unless he's shifted into another creature. However his personal favorite form is a crow. He can't leave Darkrai out of fear that she'll kill his sister (who's memory was wiped and doesn't know her relation to Nyx). Darkrai is the only 'relationship' he's had, but she exploits him for sometimes sexual purposes and often ends up hurting him a lot too. He is required to call her Mistress.

Amelia Elizabeth Arsen
Amelia was Alister's last relationship and the only reason she's not around is because she lost interest in searching for him. However, she is still quite obsessed with him. Amelia is an Incender, a Wielder of Fire, meaning her and Alister's relationship was dangerous to begin with because her body temperature averages around 110 degrees. She's taller than him and the same age, her eyes are a fiery mix of orange, red and yellow and her hair is a deep red. Amelia hates Evan with a burning passion as he is Alister's current partner and pretty much helped him after her. She is forever relentless and sometimes likes to appear into his life at random times just to remind him of her presence and impact.

Doctor Erika Arsen
Erika is a character in the normal universe and she is human. As you could probably tell in the name, she is Amelia's sister, but the two don't get along and don't talk at all. She hates her sister with a fire for everything she's done. Erika is the best and most knowledgeable doctor in the entire hospital due to her specialty and knowledge on the subject of Essences. She's the best to handle any case with a Wielder and anything regarding spells and magic. Her and Alister work together a lot, sharing knowledge and the like. Erika is not only their doctor, and their go-to for help, but one of the boys' closest friends.

Officer Candessa Devon
Candessa is a heavily respected officer in the police force and Erika's best friend. The two are inseparable due to the fact that Erika is always deployed in ambulance crews if Dess calls in and needs one (my friend and I also may or may not ship the pair). Candessa isn't exactly the most law abiding officer despite being high in the rankings. She has a huge speeding problem and loves smoking out of her favorite water pipe on the weekends. However she is the best at her job, kind hearted and funny, and is the boys' other closest friend.

Macy Mayfair (Deceased)
Macy was Evan's girlfriend and first attachment after his parents died. The pair met because they went to the same club frequently. At the peak of Evan's one night stand days, she decided to make a move. She was a small girl, cute and curvy and Evan absolutely adored that and her fiery personality. The pair were inseparable and he was absolutely devastated by her loss. She was trapped in the fire of her house and refused to let Evan help her, making him get out and live while she stayed and met her unfortunate demise.

Adrian Sheen
Adrian is the alpha of Alix's former clan and he's probably the most dynamic character I've ever written. After Alix's parents kind of left him when he was 17, he lived on his own for quite a long time trying to figure out how to make it on his own. When he was 19, Adrian and a few of his clan mates found Alix and took him in. They fed him and took care of him and gave him a place to stay with people like him. Adrian and Alix eventually ended up having a fling for each other. However when the clan adopted Annalee, Adrian mated to her instantly and cast Alix aside. Eventually, they kicked him out because he wasn't feeding and was letting humans go. Some time later, in a fight to protect Kevin, Alix accidentally killed Annalee, enraging Adrian and leaving him vowing to do what he could to get revenge, pretty much making Kevin's life hell. Quiet a while later, Alix is kidnapped by Darkrai and she breaks his bindings, leaving him completely unstable and fighting for control of himself. When Adrian finds out what she did, he helps Kevin get re-bind him and after apologizes for everything, promising to never harm or touch Kevin again and even keep him safe. He also apologizes for exactly what he did to Alix.